Newest Members
fromone2another, lbartgis, micro44, m75, scorpus
12702 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob BlueSky (66), Brant (54), Happenstance (46), jimminy (27), keeper (49), MischievousSpirit (40), skooter27 (31), vbalfour (61), whancrar (49)
Who's Online
3 registered (target687, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12702 Members
75 Forums
65317 Topics
456819 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#201941 - 01/28/08 01:11 AM Sea of Suffering
Marinan Offline

Tears descending from a silvery moon. Nocturnal bodies taste sweet ambrosia as madness takes one lonely man on a voyage through the oceans of anguishing discord. Not even shadows to comfort me until they see I am of use for their thirst for blood. A sacrifice forever to meet the desires of their heart.

Forever lost at sea. As I thirst for water to drink there is only blood keeping the vessel afloat. Where before the seas were merely made from my tears, now I am dry inside. My bones do not lie, but I am a corpse still lost. Cursed to never meet land again. I think I see something close.

What is it that I see other than another ship, devoid of life. There is no living ahead for me. No hope, I will never dream again without fear.

#201946 - 01/28/08 02:33 AM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: Marinan]
John Ireland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Chicago
you'll NEVER walk alone... i HAVE journeyed where you describe... & i totally "get" all you share... always dream~~~dare~~~dive & i am here, john :):):)

#208226 - 03/01/08 12:04 PM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: Marinan]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Marinan,

Quote:
No hope, I will never dream again without fear.

Hope. This is what you and I so desparately need. And lack. Life without hope is very, very empty feeling.

A therapist in my 20's (about 20 yrs ago) once asked me if I thought I had a future. I was baffled by the question, because I lived so in my rational thoughts I could only consider of course I had a future. Logically. But, emotionally, no I didn't feel I had a future, deserved a future. Emotionally I was dead, asleep or cut off. Without hope.

But Marinan, I know you can find hope and healing. Give it some time. Use the resources you have--they are so much better now.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#208258 - 03/01/08 02:58 PM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: LandOfShadow]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
There is hope. That faint light really is the end of the tunnel. It is not another train like we keep telling ourselves. We wil survive.

#208276 - 03/01/08 04:03 PM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: Marinan]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Marinan,

Originally Posted By: Marinan
No hope, I will never dream again without fear.

There was a time I felt like that too. I actually felt disappointed that I had survived another night. And when I started therapy I did it because I thought I was going insane.

But there is always hope, my friend. Always. Don't give up - you are worth it.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#442373 - 07/27/13 04:39 PM Re: Sea of Suffering [Re: Marinan]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i have been lost in that sea.

but i have not been there for a long time.

i almost forgot what it feels like.

your description is very accurate.

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.