Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
4 registered (CafeMan, pufferfish, 2 invisible), 69 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438136 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#201462 - 01/26/08 07:59 AM DA Wants 2 See Me
JasonSmalls Offline

Loc: NJ
I have to go to the district attorney's office on monday morning. apparently they found my mom but not my uncle. they were in tuscon, arizona. anyways, the DA wants to ask me some questions or whatever.

My grandpa says i have to go but i'm dont wanna. i'm worried about some of things he's gonna ask me and i just sorta dont wanna deal with it. my T said she would meet us there too. but i dunno. i'm just really freaked out by it all. i'm worried to say the least and i gotta lot of different feelings bout it right now. i dont know what to do.

#201473 - 01/26/08 08:45 AM Re: DA Wants 2 See Me [Re: JasonSmalls]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Joey,

Well, no bullshit here - I would be freaked out too if I were you. I really can understand that this is the last thing you need in your life. But you will be safe, right? Your Grandpa will be there and so will your T. I'm sure they will do everything possible to support you, and remember that the DA's office isn't going to judge or blame you. They just want details to help them in their investigation.

Do ask for a bit of time alone with your T before the interview. Keep a list of your questions as you think of them this weekend, and ask her about these things before you talk to anybody. If the people talking to you have any business at all talking to abused teenagers they will understand how important it is that you feel as safe as possible before any discussion begins.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#201572 - 01/26/08 04:01 PM Re: DA Wants 2 See Me [Re: roadrunner]
mvnforwrd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Joey with Grandpa's support you will be ok. Just be honost and I agree with Larry If you can get some time with your T prior that might be a good thing . I will keep you in my thoughts.

MVN4WRD

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.