Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (Logan, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446838 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#20106 - 11/16/02 01:24 PM Re: Putting a Memory and Pieces Together **TRIGGER WARNING**
New to this Offline

Loc: Mississippi
I think two topics are tied up in this massagurbation thread.

Perhaps we could separate the two methods of "hands on" therapy?

Devon

#20107 - 11/16/02 06:36 PM Re: Putting a Memory and Pieces Together **TRIGGER WARNING**
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
I can remember masturbating well before puberty, possibly at 5 or 6, and it was self discovered.
I also remember telling my teacher at primary school about it, and these were the days when kids were beaten across the knucles with a ruler for being left handed - it was considered backward and stupid to be left handed. So you can imagine the clout round the ears I got for boasting about what I could do with my willy !!

Lloydy

#20108 - 11/16/02 06:56 PM Re: Putting a Memory and Pieces Together **TRIGGER WARNING**
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Great play on words, Devon. I think you are correct that there is really another topic here. I'll ask the moderator or adm to move the topic from Sleepy's 11/15 post to include mine, your's and Lloydy's to a new topic. How about "Masturbation at a young age"?

How about it, whoever has the magic power of moderator?
Ken

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.