Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
5 registered (NeverGiveUp23, Banjo596, Going forward, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63375 Topics
443147 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#200236 - 01/19/08 03:23 PM Why do I need to say this?
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
I was thinking about my Mom, she passed away just over a year ago and when I was lost in the thought of her I found myself saying over and over again "I'm sorry for being a man".

I feel like I should apoligize for being born male

It's doing a number on me, what the fuck!!!???

Stay strong
Mike

#200240 - 01/19/08 03:36 PM Re: Why do I need to say this? [Re: mogigo]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
Mike, I think you are pushing yourself to the feeling of fault you could make in thepast when the abuse happened.

Take it easy. You are a human being, who cares man or woman. You deserve life.

Alexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

#200504 - 01/21/08 08:03 AM Re: Why do I need to say this? *DELETED* [Re: alexey]
awakening Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by awakening

#200506 - 01/21/08 08:13 AM Re: Why do I need to say this? [Re: awakening]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
I am so sorry mogigo. She was wrong to say that and hurt you. In her pain she struck out at you and left and wound that you have had trouble healing. As parents we have no idea how deeply a child is wounded my our words. The venom we spit out in our own pain can inflict hurt and sores that last a life time. Heal my from mogigo. You are a man and it is good.

Roger

#200615 - 01/21/08 07:03 PM Re: Why do I need to say this? [Re: Freedom49]
mvnforwrd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Noone should have to hear those words. But I can say you are a good person regardless of your gender or what your mother wanted your gender to be. Male or Female you are a person and a good person. I like to break things down and one of those things is to look at everyone as a person. every person has a heart. and hearts get broken regardless if you have a dick or tits.

MVN4WRD

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.