Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63205 Topics
441957 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#200245 - 01/19/08 04:11 PM Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead!
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Cowards, and bullies to the end!
They only had a short intro into the lives they left their victims.

I can only hope the others face the same demise, so the survivors of their crimes can find closure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
DETECTIVES investigating allegations of child sex abuse dating back up to 40 years have confirmed that two men linked to the inquiry have been found dead.

Pensioner Anthony Whitlock died the day before he was due to be interviewed by officers involved in Operation Crossbow. He is thought to have shot himself.

Kenneth Milton, who had been charged with rape and indecent assault, died at his home in Southampton.
advertisement

Milton, who had been due to appear at Southampton Magistrates' Court yesterday, is understood to have had a heart attack.

Mr Whitlock, 72, of Green Lane in Ossemsley, near New Milton, was the brother of one of Milton's fellow defendants.

Ian Whitlock, 65, of Cull Lane, New Milton, has pleaded not guilty to two allegations of indecent assault and sexual touching.

Anthony Whitlock was found dead after police were called to his home last Wednesday following reports of a gunshot.

A post-mortem examination was carried out yesterday but the results will not be released until the inquest opens next Tuesday.

Milton was found dead on January 11, the day after five of his fellow defendants appeared at New Forest Magistrates' Court and had their cases sent to Southampton Crown Court.

A post-mortem examination conducted on January 15 showed that he died of natural causes.

2:15pm today

#200917 - 01/23/08 02:10 PM Re: Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead! [Re: reality2k4]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Ste,

I look at such cases and think what a waste of human life, but then I think again - their lives were already a waste.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#200956 - 01/23/08 05:45 PM Re: Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead! [Re: roadrunner]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
God, they're dead, how much more punishment do you want???

Yeah they did horrible things, but they're still humans...

#201006 - 01/23/08 10:23 PM Re: Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead! [Re: AndyJB2005]
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Sorry I have to disagree on one point. My abuser is dead and has been for over 10 years and I havnt found any closure just because of his death. And a waste or not .. life is life.. Do you really think by someone putting a bullet in here skull helps with recovery?

Just my two cents...

James

#201009 - 01/23/08 10:39 PM Re: Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead! [Re: James_dup1]
MagRaith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
Here's my two cents - when I finally got the courage to tell what happened, and my father was confronted, he refused to say a word or respond at all and he died that same night, silent to his grave. Autopsy found no cause of death, I think he just chose to die rather than admit what he had done. Made me feel even more worthless than I already did to know that he would rather die than do something that might affect me in a positive way. It has really messed with me, still does. Its a hard situation to judge.

Kurt

#201027 - 01/24/08 12:31 AM Re: Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead! [Re: MagRaith]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
You know what? Someone has to say it, so it may as well be me.

ENOUGH OF THE "BETTER DEAD" CRAP!!!!

We are not judge and jury....we are not God!

We also don't know the particulars of anyone's guilt!

I've been accused of things I had nothing to do with and I hate it. We KNOW its possible with CSA cases that people are falsely accused and convicted.

Let's stop celebrating violence and death of ANYONE!!! Its not for us to DO!! Especially in public forum!

It then becomes a "YOUR evil is worse than OUR evil" scenario.

Let's not look like blood-thirsty vigilantes to people visiting this site.

Still's Globs

New Video

#201053 - 01/24/08 05:21 AM Re: Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead! [Re: Still]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

closure is revenge, and it is quite obvious what I think of revenge from my signature.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#201215 - 01/24/08 10:07 PM Re: Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead! [Re: BJK]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

While I have some emotion, thoughts, feelings, whatever, connected with the demise of perpetrators, I'm inclined to agree with you, Rob. I do not like the thought of becoming anything similar to what they are, and if I'm celebrating their demise it takes me altogether too close to that invisible line.

John

#201341 - 01/25/08 03:15 PM Re: Two linked to child abuse inquiry found dead! [Re: Still]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
I agree Rob, but, how many times do we see these cases fail in Courts.
I am no vigilante, and it shows the courage of all members, who believe that life is always worth living, and dont seek revenge.

I do however think of the plaintiffs, and what it must feel like to give this shit as evidence, only to see themselves belittled by lawyers etc.
And if they fail in their conviction, it must be like being killed all over again,

ste

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.