Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
5 registered (Shyshark, WriterKeith, Z0RN, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63221 Topics
442081 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#197802 - 01/03/08 10:26 PM Re: I can't cry. [Re: dancr6]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
you bring up an excellent point i ,too can only cry when i am with someone i trust otherwise it's real frightening for me let alone others who have never seen me cry who dont know how to deal with it.

Thank you for pointing out for me that "trust" in any form or lack thereof has a profound effect on our subconcious.

Coop

#200065 - 01/18/08 08:44 AM Re: I can't cry. [Re: Hauser]
alphabravo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boston, MA
This week I remembered much of the abuse that I had blocked. I finally cried. I think more people abused me that I thought. I'm not sure I have some holes in my memory. It hurts bad. I wish this never happened. So many people have been bad to me.

Edited by alphabravo (01/18/08 08:48 AM)

#200068 - 01/18/08 09:19 AM Re: I can't cry. [Re: alphabravo]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
AB I know it hurts. I was abused by 4 different men in my youth, and I had to ask myself, "Why me?" Was there some sort of sex cult in my neighborhood? Do I have "Victim" stamped on my forehead or something?

I can't explain it. Why have some people been struck by lightning multiple times? Why have some people won more than one lottery? It it's luck, it's bad luck. But it almost seems like it can't be just a coincidence...

Whatever the reason, it's not our fault. If I had "victim" written all over me, it wasn't me who put it there. If I sought out my abusers, it was because I didn't know any better and I was just a kid.

You deserve a good cry.

Lazarus

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.