Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
5 registered (whiteflag, lapchinj, Observador, Ocellaris, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443345 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#199885 - 01/17/08 12:49 AM Re: Questions.. [Re: mogigo]
evanesence Offline

nahh i think most people are on your side ,i look at it ths way if you get hit by a speeding car does it matter if it's a ford or a chevy? no you still get run over just the same.

#199954 - 01/17/08 02:56 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: evanesence]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Quote:
I was abused by both.

abuse is abuse is abuse is abuse is abuse is abuse is abuse

The only thing better than abuse is 'not abuse'.

I also was abused by both - all I can say is AMEN to what awakening said - he has it exactly right!!! - it all hurts - comparing it does no one any good

I do understand the feelings of wishing that things had been diffrent - but sadly they wer'nt

none of us deserved to be abused - but sadly we were

it is the abusers that did wrong - not us

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#199961 - 01/17/08 03:35 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: mogigo]
awakening Offline
MaleSurvivor

Mogigo,
we feel your pain, we share your pain...
... we also share your healing journey.

g

#199962 - 01/17/08 03:36 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: TJ jeff]
none Offline
New Here

i dont care what anyone says, I still would of chosen my abuser to be f rather than m, that's just how it is and nothing is going to change that...

#199968 - 01/17/08 03:50 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: none]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: none
i dont care what anyone says, I still would of chosen my abuser to be f rather than m, that's just how it is and nothing is going to change that...

That is quite fine, and I do not think anyone here is trying to change you. I would have chose a lot things different in my abuse if I could have 'choice' of it. But what you do not seem to see is that in how you are presenting this, you are rather being 'dismissive' of a group of men here who are in as much pain and difficulty in healing as you yourself is. It is just my opinion, and I am not known here to be rude or thoughtless, but it seem like your first phrase rather speak for everything about you we have seen here. You do not seem to care what anyone else think, period. I am sorry that you have been abused, and you are in pain here. But to come here and post things, then continue the threads only to be argumentative with everyone else who replies, does not seem like very healthy or helpful way of healing.

Yes, I know I am being 'assuming' and rude, but it is how I have felt this person's posts to be. And it is sad thing that I do not think I am speaking only for myself in that there is people here feeling disrespected by you, and that is just not acceptable at this site. New people are granted some space for perhaps being in more immediate pain and not knowing fully how this site works. But disrespect for other members here, and continuing arguing over that fact in spite that several members have voiced that, puts in 'red flags' to me.

I wish to you good luck, none, but I think this will be my last time in responding to you.

Andrei

#199991 - 01/17/08 06:39 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: ak]
none Offline
New Here

I know this is going to sound weird, but if I had a choice, I would of chosen my abuser or abusers to be female rather than male because I was forced to do perform very disgusting sexual acts by my abusers that would be impossible with a female abuser. Does anyone else feel this way?

I was looking for someone who felt the same way I do........

Guess there is no one. Someone lock my post.

Thanks

#199994 - 01/17/08 07:13 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: TJ jeff]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Quote:
I was abused by both.

abuse is abuse is abuse is abuse is abuse is abuse is abuse

The only thing better than abuse is 'not abuse'.

Same here.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#199997 - 01/17/08 07:36 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: FormerTexan]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Same here, abused by both.

Edited by GateKPR4 (01/17/08 07:37 PM)
__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#200007 - 01/17/08 09:08 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: mogigo]
mvnforwrd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
Mike I hear you!!!!!!!!!!!...dont defend yourself, just be yourself! ill keep reading... If anything i am learning a great deal about what other survivors feel and how everyone is alike in there pain but different in there views... so Feel shity feel crapy and feel alone but dont defend yourself you have nothing to prove to anyone...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.