Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 13 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443287 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#199641 - 01/15/08 09:46 PM Questions.. (::: Trigger Warning :::)
none Offline
New Here

Are some stories reported to authorites? I might share my story, not sure yet, all I am going to say right now is that I was sa by three males, one incest... I don't feel right, it disgusses me, is everyone here sa by males? I know this is going to sound weird, but if I had a choice, I would of chosen my abuser or abusers to be female rather than male because I was forced to do perform very disgusting sexual acts by my abusers that would be impossible with a female abuser. Does anyone else feel this way?

(edited by alexey to add the Trigger Warning, for the mod team)

Edited by ModTeam (01/16/08 02:28 PM)

#199651 - 01/15/08 10:56 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: none]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
None i think what you are saying may be a case of the grass is always greener. Abuse is abuse is abuse it dosnt matter who perpetrated it man or woman the result would be the same. we would still feel disgusted, violated, and empty inside.

thats my oppinion anyways hope it made sense to you.

Christopher.

#199656 - 01/15/08 11:21 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: theatrekid]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Hey none, not all of us were sa'd by males, to be honest I don't think there's really much difference in the after-affects. I too have pretty much all the same feelings you are having. I don't think it's productive to compare abuse at all.

I understand what you're saying but really hell is hell no matter what way you look at it.

Mike

#199660 - 01/15/08 11:38 PM Re: Questions.. [Re: mogigo]
terpprm Offline

Loc: Elyria, Ohio
hey buddy. nothing is reported to officials. no worries. i'm sorry you have to even be on this site. but it's something we all have in common and you won't be judged. we are all here to help each other. you can contact me anytime. i'll help you with whatever you need.

#199675 - 01/16/08 12:51 AM Re: Questions.. [Re: terpprm]
NoOneImportant Offline

I was sa by both. Each on different occasions, and as far as I know, neither have knowledge of the other. Both hurt. Honestly, when the memory surfaced about the incident with the older female, I barely made it home from work. I crushed me far more than the other. I recently read the findings of some studies that were done in the UK, and the report said the findings suggested that males who were sa by females seemed to have deeper emotional and psychological damage as compared to abuse by males. The report offered no reason for the findings and even said the researchers were surprised at the findings.

#199679 - 01/16/08 01:15 AM Re: Questions.. [Re: NoOneImportant]
none Offline
New Here

I was sa by both. Each on different occasions, and as far as I know, neither have knowledge of the other. Both hurt. Honestly, when the memory surfaced about the incident with the older female, I barely made it home from work. I crushed me far more than the other. I recently read the findings of some studies that were done in the UK, and the report said the findings suggested that males who were sa by females seemed to have deeper emotional and psychological damage as compared to abuse by males. The report offered no reason for the findings and even said the researchers were surprised at the findings.

-From what I have heard and read online, it's the other way around... It's more damaging for boys when they are sexually abused by a man than by a woman. This is what I also read in a psychology textbook for a psychology course in college. The professor put this it as a question for one of the tests also.

#199680 - 01/16/08 01:22 AM Re: Questions.. [Re: none]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

There is people here who have been abused by both. One friend of mine who was abused by both, he say the abuse by female is more difficult at him to deal of. Perhaps it is something of 'letting' a woman abuse you, it is more 'enmasculting' or some such thing. But whether there is studies or reports or such, every one is individual, and some will be more effect by one then the other. Others will be effect equal to both. Both is bad and should not happen. I do not know that I could think 'I would prefer it been a female' or 'I would prefer it been a family member' or any such thing. What happen to each of us was the worst thing to happen to each of us.

Andrei

#199743 - 01/16/08 11:24 AM Re: Questions.. [Re: ak]
none Offline
New Here

I would of rather it be a female as my abuser than having to suck a man's dick and be raped by him.........

#199745 - 01/16/08 11:41 AM Re: Questions.. [Re: none]
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well, I was abused by both female and male abusers. I do not know that there is one better then the other. It is easy for someone to say that 'oh, that would have been better'. There is not such thing as better when being sexually abused as a child. Physicaly, for me, the man who abused me was much more violent, crazy and painful. But emotionally, I think the abuse by my mother has done more damage to me in how I think of myself and how I am in my life today. But again, there is nothing 'better' to be abused by a woman instead of a man, and really, I find it very offensive that you would say so.

VN

#199752 - 01/16/08 11:52 AM Re: Questions.. [Re: VN]
none Offline
New Here

But again, there is nothing 'better' to be abused by a woman instead of a man, and really, I find it very offensive that you would say so.

- I never used the word "better." I said if it were up to me, to choose from being abused by a male or female, I would of chosen a female because of the sexual acts I was forced to perform by males that ARE IMPOSSIBLE with a female. Of course, I wish I wasn't sa AT ALL. There were so many physically painful, humiliating sexual acts that were done to me by my male abusers that cannot be done by females... Every single time I think about it, I just want to fucking explode.

Edited by none (01/16/08 11:56 AM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.