Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (pattom, Rich1967, 3 invisible), 35 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63773 Topics
445358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#19946 - 11/13/02 12:57 AM Re: Not sure what to say
Len Offline

Loc: Canada
Thanks for the welcome guys, but I've been here for a while. Some may know me better as Squigy. However, I don't post very often and today it wouldn't let me post under Squigy. So its me...Len...formerly known as Squigy.

#19947 - 11/13/02 08:43 AM Re: Not sure what to say
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Len:

Aah, so that's why your profile only showed one post. Don't believe I ever "met" you as Squigy. Nice to meet you, Len! \:D

Wuame

#19948 - 11/13/02 08:52 AM Re: Not sure what to say
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Hi Rick L:

I relate to what you're saying about getting married without awareness of the effects--or even clear memories of--my abuse. She is glad I now know and have a good T & support like here to help me. So am I!

I also relate to what you're saying about depression being affected by the seasons. Also by the weather. In my case, the body is also affected. These of course are intertwined, as I have fibromyalgia (FM) a chronic pain & nerve disorder.

I haven't been able to figure out much as far as patterns with the seasonal or weather changes and how they affect my depression, and my FM. I do know this time of year is tough, and basically it has to do with the holiday season, which was never very good for me as a child.

However "Little Wuame" and I are going to enjoy this holiday season with our family!

Rick, may you be able to increasingly live beyond your painful memories, whatever the weather.

Wuame

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.