Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (aniceguy, Seekingwisdom, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447680 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#199352 - 01/13/08 10:20 PM Hi.
NoOneImportant Offline

HowdeeDoo! <==== me putting on my "I'm ok" face.

Just wanting to say hi. I'm obviously new here. I've had some opporunity to talk to a few people here, and I have to say, it's been a big help.

I'm not a trusting person at all, and yet I've already shared far more than I thought I ever would. Those I've been talking to have just made me feel safe I guess. Thanks :-)

My wife was just saying today that she wished I would have dealt with all this back before we got married. I had to tell her that if anyone had told me I'd been hurt (fingers always lock up when I try to type the A word. Go figure) that I'd have told them they were nuts. Went so long feeling like it was my fault. That I was the one responsible. Feeling like a worthless aweful person hiding behind a mask of decency.

#199353 - 01/13/08 10:35 PM Re: Hi. [Re: NoOneImportant]
weapher Offline

Loc: Oregon
Hey there nooneimportant... welcome. I am very private too and agree with you.. wish this could have been resolved before all of the wedded bliss...

Know that there are many here who get it!

Try the chat room if you haven't already... good folks there too.

Hang tough
weapher

btw... your name is by no means the amount of your value... you are very important!

#199368 - 01/14/08 12:15 AM Re: Hi. [Re: weapher]
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
Welcome to Male Survivor! I'm glad that you finally found us!

#199385 - 01/14/08 03:33 AM Re: Hi. [Re: Brian]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Important,

See other people think the same about your name.... nah nah poo poo, told you so. \:D

This place can be an amazing relief, and I hope you will continue to participate.

You sound like you are making yourself at home, just don't worry about trying to fit in. You are now one of the brothers here, and it's up to you to make the best of it.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Luv ya,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#199417 - 01/14/08 10:20 AM Re: Hi. [Re: Scoutvictim]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Welcome here, NoOne! I'm glad you found us. \:\)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.