Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
4 registered (traveler, pufferfish, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443014 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#199167 - 01/12/08 10:19 AM Re: The way I see it [Re: roadrunner]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

hi none,

I agree with what Larry has said. Children are sexually abused in their own homes sometimes by their own mother or father or a close family member, to go around and say that pedophiles are homosexuals makes it easier for us to deal with it.

take care,

duncan

#199172 - 01/12/08 11:19 AM Re: The way I see it [Re: duncanUK]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

my brother abused me as a boy-------------------------he has a wife and 3 childern now--------------steve

#199182 - 01/12/08 12:42 PM Re: The way I see it [Re: roadrunner]
none Offline
New Here

...................................................................................................................................................................

#199208 - 01/12/08 03:33 PM Re: The way I see it [Re: none]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
****Trigger Warning****

None,

Let me first say welcome to MS, I'm sorry you needed to find this place, but I'm glad we are here for those who need it.

I think you will find that many perps will prey upon the available children around them. Some studies show that if the pedophile has access to girls they will abuse them, if they find a boy who is vulnerable, then he will victimize him.

I'm not trying to say no preps are homosexual, but one of the worst things anyone can say is that all homosexuals are also pedophiles. The Boy Scouts Of America have taken the stance that gay men cannot be volunteers in their organization, because they are more likely to abuse boys. In my case, my perp was a married man with 3 children. Two boys and a girl. Guess what, he abused all three of his kids, along with at least two of us scouts.

I also think that many of the men on this site will confirm, that their abusers didn't perform "gay" sex acts on them. The old saying, "any watering hole in a drought", seems to be the way they think. My pervert/perp wouldn't even touch my naked penis, he did grope me while I was clothed, but once he got me naked, he never touched it or my anus. It became all about making me touch and perform on him. Once he was ready, he then raped me anally.

Of course, any blanket statements like "all" or "every" is very short sighted. Each person, pedophile, pervert or survivor is a different being. To lump all under one lable is very tough.

Please take a few moments to read through some of the posts on this site and remember, lables do nothing but separate us and can continue to build walls between you and the world around you.

Good luck, and I hope to see you around here more.

Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#199209 - 01/12/08 03:37 PM Re: The way I see it [Re: Scoutvictim]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

3 of my 4 abusers (all male) was married; the two who still are alive, still are. With children. Just is my experience of it.

Andrei

#199255 - 01/12/08 10:24 PM Re: The way I see it [Re: roadrunner]
River Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Nashville,Tennessee
Sexual abuse by a pedophile is about POWER... it has little or nothing to do with sex. My perpetrator sexually abused girls and boys.

#199261 - 01/13/08 01:20 AM Re: The way I see it [Re: River]
none Offline
New Here

lol, ok..

#199270 - 01/13/08 07:55 AM Re: The way I see it [Re: roadrunner]
buzz_key Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
hi none,

my personal experience -
my dad sexually abused me for many years, AND at the same time was also sexually abusing both of my sisters.
homosexual? no.

he was exerting power over us and using sex to do it.

buzz

#199295 - 01/13/08 12:15 PM Re: The way I see it [Re: buzz_key]
none Offline
New Here

bisexual

#199302 - 01/13/08 01:15 PM Re: The way I see it [Re: none]
evanesence Offline

my abusers were not gay or homosexual whatever you call it ,they wanted little boys only ,to me homosexual means wanting a relationship with a man at least close to your own age ,my abusers did not want a man ,they couldn't deal with someone their own age ,and i don't think it was about sex ,it was about innocence ,taking it from me thats what a pedophile needs ,our innocence ,what thrill could they get from a grown man?someone on their own level,they were afraid of other men and could only be aroused by a little boy. and there was an age limit to who they would go after, they were too weak and to fucked up to have a relationship with any adult ,they couldn't measure up or impress an adult ,saying pedos are gay is not right i don't think . being homosexual is a choice in a way ,being a pedophile is perverted,i can safely say that allthough i was molested by several men ,not one of them was gay or even bi.they had no intrest in anything except little boys ,maybe part of it was about control and power but it seemed like it was more about my age and my underdeveloped body,and my underdeveloped mind ,you can't convince a srtaight adult man that he's gay but you can convince an impressionable young boy of just about anything . i wanted to add that i know my dad was not gay for sure ,just so fucked up that for him it was eaiser to use me to fill his needs than to find a women after my mom left,weak sick bastards is what they are

Edited by evanesence (01/13/08 01:51 PM)

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.