Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
3 registered (Aptrick, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443433 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#198425 - 01/07/08 03:47 PM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: buzz_key]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was 10ish when my abuse occurred.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#198426 - 01/07/08 03:49 PM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: buzz_key]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Coach, I was raped at knife point when I was 11 years old by a older boy who was a stranger. It took place in a public restroom in a park. That was in 1968.

Take care,
Clifford

#198427 - 01/07/08 04:01 PM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: buzz_key]
dancr6 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: georgia
a trusted neighbor 6-7 years
created a lifetime of alienation.

#198445 - 01/07/08 06:26 PM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: dancr6]
tartugas Offline
Board Member
MaleSurvivor
Loc: NYC
Coach,

I was between 8 and 10 years old when it happened. Unfortunately, I don't actually remember how old I actually was (abuse occurred twice at the hands of a man who lived in my neighborhood), as I can't yet piece together the memories that specifically. I remember the incident, but I can't remember enough about me at that time to know how old I actually was.

Feel free to PM me if you have something you need to share with someone privately.

Healing D.H. Lawrence

#198525 - 01/07/08 10:08 PM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: buzz_key]
KENKEN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NOTHERN COLORADO
My older brother of 3 years abused me b/4 I knew what sex was all about.

Ken

From the Movie: Antwone Fisher

***WOR ALUMNI SEQUOIA MARCH 2008***

#198574 - 01/08/08 04:13 AM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: buzz_key]
Coach Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
TJ Jeff and others,

Likewise, the abuse started at an early age and continued for approximately 13 years. I have a hard time coming up with the statement or question I want to ask. I wonder how other people deal with life when their innocence has been taken at such an early age? I'm specifically thinking infancy/toddler abuse.

I'm not certain as to the actual time frame when this began to occur towards me. I know that my uncle had gotten released from his second prison sentence for similiar crimes and started his exploits on me.

Perhaps, further thoughts or questions from you will help me develop more of my concerns.

Thanks

#198579 - 01/08/08 06:12 AM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: Coach]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Coach,

I was abused beginning when I was 10; it lasted until I was 14. There are guys here who were abused as toddlers, and perhaps they will join in here as well.

One of the areas we have to work on as survivors is that of our feelings now about the abuse. Can you talk about that yet? If not, that's okay. Take your time.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#198662 - 01/08/08 07:57 PM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation *DELETED* [Re: roadrunner]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Post deleted by Freedom49

#198724 - 01/09/08 12:33 AM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: Freedom49]
Coach Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Roadrunner,

I can talk feelings.

Coach

#198807 - 01/09/08 03:13 PM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: Coach]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Quote:
I wonder how other people deal with life when their innocence has been taken at such an early age?

Coach,

I was so young when it first started happening - it was just games to me - I very much enjoyed that someone older would take the time to actualy pay attention to me - that they wanted to play with me - it was attention that I was looking for - it's exactly what my uncle gave to me - it was an emmotional void that was not being filled by my parents at all - my uncle filled that void - as a small child I had no way of knowing that the games he wanted to play were wrong - all I knew was that he was paying attention to me - that the things he did to my body felt good - I had no way of knowing that it would continue on for years - I had no way of knowing that it would'nt always feel so good - I did'nt know that there would come a time when I would'nt want to do it anymore - I did'nt know the many years of shame and confussion I'd have to live through - I did'nt know - I did'nt know - I did'nt know (and that is a very hard thing for me to remember now that I am an adult)

I spent many years thinking that all persons who payed any amount of real attention to me would want to use me for sexual things - because of that I shied away from just about everyone - became a real "loner" all throughout school and into early adulthood - I spent many many years feeling that there was something wrong with me (not understanding that what was wrong really lied within the abuser - not me)

it is only through working on my recovery with a T and others here in this site that I have been able to understand that the child that I was always was innocent - it was the abuser that stole it from me

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.