Newest Members
therealme, Meme, ScaredWife, R2D2, Ghostcrab124
12785 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
InjunE (42), Nin (34), Overcomer (33)
Who's Online
3 registered (sorryson, 2 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12785 Members
75 Forums
65857 Topics
460578 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#428111 - 03/15/13 01:53 AM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: Coach]
crazy gecko Offline

Physical abuse was from before I can remember. Sexual abuse by my father started at around 4 and continued until he went to prison (Not CSA related) when I was 13. By then I was already well into puberty, and yup, that changed everything. Foster father also resorted to sexual abuse when I was 16...

Edit: I should learn to add... that some time before I reached puberty, there was also some sexual abuse from my older brother. (Damn, that was hard to type out...)

Edited by crazy gecko (03/15/13 01:53 AM)
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

#428113 - 03/15/13 02:42 AM . [Re: Jacob S]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/21/13 10:48 PM)

#428272 - 03/16/13 11:25 PM Re: Prepubescent Sexual Victimization/Violation [Re: Coach]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

I was twelve, my sister was seven and most of the other victims - all girls - were 7-8. The molester was a next door boy of 16. Always sexual intercourse, never oral. I spent my childhood trying to keep him off my little sister while at the same time keeping everyone's secrets - mine, my sister's and my molester's.

It took me years to learn the damage it caused. It taught me to carry a significant sense of self-doubt, to compulsively keep secrets even when there was absolutely no dishonesty or need to do so, and to quietly allow others to step into the power positions in my life. See my thread on Patterns for an example.

Click my pic to see why I'm here.

#428274 - 03/17/13 12:01 AM . [Re: Chase Eric]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/21/13 10:51 PM)

#485065 - 07/05/15 10:17 PM Re: . [Re: Coach]
gettingstronger Offline

Loc: Virginia
Out of curiosity, I went to the "who's online" page and saw that an anonymous person was looking at this thread. Thank you, whoever you are! I didn't know it was here as the last post was a few years ago.

My own little slice of hell began at about age six. Then molestation, bullying, all sorts of issues happening all at once, both in and outside home, and undiagnosed ADD. By high school, I had experienced severe sexual damage from a husband and wife (age 6,) then serial molestation for years from an older neighborhood boy (until about 13?) followed by an unsuccessful attempt made by a much older male neighbor while I was in high school. But yeah, my entire CONCEPT of sex, the human body, intimacy, male friendship, trust, power, volition, and on and on either ceased to exist (around the time of the first incident at age 6) or were just disfigured beyond belief.

So, so much to work on....

Bob

Edited by gettingstronger (07/05/15 10:23 PM)

#485100 - 07/06/15 05:50 PM Re: . [Re: Coach]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hey Bob

Yes, I also had a long history of abuse and there is a lot to work on but at least we made it here with a bunch of great guys willing to help

Unfortunately for LADD who's avatar you see just before your entry didn't make it, RIP.

Good luck

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
<3 XOXO
Jeff

#485110 - 07/06/15 10:53 PM Re: . [Re: Coach]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Trafficked ages 5 to 9 as I was traded around between 7 men, and my pattern was set after that till I found my "T". I am no longer defined by them, what they did or what they tried to convince me I was by what they said. I AM FREE.

#485242 - 07/08/15 04:18 PM Re: . [Re: Coach]
Nothing Man Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
I was raped once at about age 8, and then serially molested by my mother for years afterwards. She was also physically and psychologically abusive -- she was a real treat.

#485272 - 07/09/15 10:11 AM Re: . [Re: Coach]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York

Sorry BuffaloCO and NM, To be abused as such a young age really, really, really hurts me terribly. I've looked at my grandsons that live upstairs from me starting when the oldest was 6 and the second 5. Now their 10 and 9 respectively and I can't even look at them anymore. To know that kids that young and so full of life and joy can lose their souls and childhoods to abuse and the depravity of others is beyond my comprehension. I have a hard time wrapping my head around all that. The looks on their faces as their souls are damaged and their childhoods taken away from them continually haunt me. I'm so sorry that anyone that young can have their souls and childhoods taken away at such a young age.

Buff, I'm so happy that you have been able to come to terms with your abuse. But unfortunately like a car that was in a big accident, even though the car has been fixed in a body shop it will never be the same. Your childhood has been taken away and your soul damaged even though you have been set free you aren't the way you came out of the factory when you were born.

I'm so really sorry that I had to witness first hand all that you both went through.

((((( hugs )))))

Peace, Rainbows, Love, Healing & Hope
<3 XOXO
Jeff

#485273 - 07/09/15 10:29 AM Re: . [Re: lapchinj]
Jay1946 Offline

Loc: Miami, Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: lapchinj

I've looked at my grandsons that live upstairs from me starting when the oldest was 6 and the second 5. Now their 10 and 9 respectively and I can't even look at them anymore. To know that kids that young and so full of life and joy can lose their souls and childhoods to abuse and the depravity of others is beyond my comprehension.

Jeff:

For me too, seeing my grandchildren and, witnessing, through them, the innocence of childhood, has jolted me into understanding the severe damage that even one incident of sexual abuse can cause in a child. Let alone many years of it.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.