Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
9 registered (dan_in_newengland, JW1230, 6 invisible), 37 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63776 Topics
445375 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#197646 - 01/02/08 01:57 PM A new year
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
Welcome to a new and exciting year here at MaleSurvivor!

If you haven't yet checked out the MaleSurvivor e-newsletter then I certainly encourage you to do so. I'm honored to have an interview in the inaugural edition, and it may help you get acquainted with me and the direction I hope to guide the organization.

I'm hoping to create a little more leadership visibility to members here on the discussion board and although I won't be able to be here every day, I would encourage members to private message me anytime with questions or even to just say hi.

As another survivor pointed out to me this past weekend, I registered almost four years ago... it already feels like a lifetime since I came here a very nervous, frightened survivor who didn't know where to begin. Now I'm fortunate enough to give back to the organization that helped become the person I was meant to be.

Here's to a new year and continued success of MaleSurvivor!

#197697 - 01/02/08 10:39 PM Re: A new year [Re: Curtis St. John]
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
President St. John,

I look forward to seeing what your leadership will bring to MS. We have seen a lot of changes over the years havent we?

I echo your words:

Quote:
Here's to a new year and continued success of MaleSurvivor!

James

#197701 - 01/02/08 11:10 PM Re: A new year [Re: James_dup1]
KeithR Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
Happy New Year Curtis.

The Newsletter and one of your quotes of encouragement has already been a big help to me. Thanks for your leadership.

Keith.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.