Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64012 Topics
446748 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#196477 - 12/23/07 11:08 PM military trauma # 2
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I was at this point in training scapegoated and made an example of IE:....the company commander(s) would single me out and scream "failure copper step forward" i'd be marching with my company/unit as a whole and i would constantly be "out of step" therefore either company commander would halt the company and would proceed to jump in my face spit going all over my face and yet again told while in my face "cooper you're a waste of time"..and forced therefore "ordered" to to stand at attention in the bitter cold by myself til my knees and my entire body would shiver all over.

Meanwhile pokinh their fingers in my chest, i was intimidated by their abuse of power they had over me.

During free time i was not allowed write home to loved ones.I felt so broken and alone.

Coopstah

#196553 - 12/24/07 07:31 PM Re: military trauma # 2 [Re: thecoopstah]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
I AM SORY THAT YOU HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERENCE IN THE MILITARY . ONE OF THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAS TO ADJUST TO IN BASIC TRAINING WAS TO LEARN TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT . BECAUSE WHEN SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SHIT I WOULD GIVE IT BACK . I BELIEVE THAT THE MILITARY DOES NOT WANT PEOPLE THAT ARE WILLING TO THINK FOR THEM SELVES. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE THAT JUST DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD AND DO NOT THINK FOR THEM SELVES . UNFORTUNATELY THE MILITARY IS FULL OF ASSHOLES THAT ARE ON A POWER TRIP AND ENJOY BELITTLEING OTHERS. I WAS RAPED BY ONE OF THOSE ASSHOLES. AND WHEN I TRYED TO COMPLAIN THEY MADE MY LIFE HELL . MOW THAT I AM A CIVILAN I HAVE BEN FIGHTING THE SYSTEM TO STOP THIS KIND OF SHIT

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#196564 - 12/25/07 12:01 AM Re: military trauma # 2 [Re: OKIE MIKE]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

did you read the first of 2 parts to my post and do you think it applies to the ptsd diagnosis ...because i think it is...i,too am fighting the fuckin system...what are your thoughts...

Military personel,at least some of them, think their shit don't stink....i'm looking for a perspective in what i went through and if it can be called PTSD.....

Coopstah

#196575 - 12/25/07 02:47 AM Re: military trauma # 2 [Re: thecoopstah]
OKIE MIKE Offline

I just went back and read part 1. I do beleve that the abuse that you recieved while in the military has caused You to have some problems to this day . And I do believe that You should go to the DAV and apply for PTSD compinsation. The first thing that they will do is to send you tothe VA Behaveural Medicine clinic to have an evaluation. Do not hold back tell them how this experence still haunts you and effects your daily life.
The thing is just tell the truth about how fucked up things have become compaired to what they were like before you were in the service

#196739 - 12/26/07 09:00 PM Re: military trauma # 2 [Re: OKIE MIKE]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well asfar as ptsd compensation i have already recieved and filled out the papaer work and the otrher day i received more paperwork for more evidence and although i have yet to go to a clinic to report my experiences while in the military i think i wil in fact be comoensated.

i can barely keep my eyes open i'm so tired i will fight it until i am validated and given oncrease to my ptsd .....time wioll tell,

Gob bless you and thank you for your asdvie and great [perspectove.

Coop

#196771 - 12/27/07 03:17 AM Re: military trauma # 2 [Re: thecoopstah]
OKIE MIKE Offline

The Important thing is to get them to understand how that this issue has effected your ability to function in your daily life
How often do you have night mares, do you have trouble dealing with other people , do you have flash backs . are You on any psyc meds . do you sleep ok . What I am saying is that you need to look at how this experence has fucked up your life. the money will neaver make the pain thet you live with every day go away

#196772 - 12/27/07 03:18 AM Re: military trauma # 2 [Re: thecoopstah]
OKIE MIKE Offline

duplacate post

sorry

Edited by OKIE MIKE (12/27/07 03:19 AM)

#196840 - 12/27/07 04:14 PM Re: military trauma # 2 [Re: OKIE MIKE]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
Coopstah,

I did not serve in the army because I feared it. In the Russian army the rate of suicide and abuse is horribly high. Many guys return ill, almost disabled, drug addicts, smoking, and, I think, sexually abused.

I understand how tough it could be to face power abuse in the forces.

I am sorry. You take care and find a professional if you had not done it till now.

Alexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.