Newest Members
Collin, MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett
12507 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
6 registered (MissesMe, DaiseyLady, Still, 3 invisible), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12507 Members
73 Forums
64178 Topics
448033 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#196586 - 12/25/07 07:01 AM A Christmas Wish
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
Merry Christmas to each and every one of my brothers here. I know not everyone celebrates this holiday, and for even the ones that do, this can be a very trying time, but I wanted to share some thoughts here that have nothing to do with the traditional holidat.

Christmas has always been dualistic for me. On one hand, it is the external Holiday - presents, Mass, family, food, goodies, snow - and all the good and bad involved. On the other hand, it is introspective - it symoblizes for me a time to reflect on what has made a impact on my life for the previous year.

I just want to send out my sincerest love and good wishes to each and every one of you. There are some of you I have gotten to know personally, some just in reading your posts, but each of you has touched my life and helped me grow so much more than I could ever have imagined.

Thank you all. I hope each of you has a peaceful day today, and many more to come.

Love
Dan

Marge Simpson

#196587 - 12/25/07 08:54 AM Re: A Christmas Wish [Re: dannym]
KENKEN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NOTHERN COLORADO
Also want to wish everyone here at MS a Peaceful day however you celebrate this Holiday Season.

For me this Christmas Day will be celebrated so different from all of the many past years. I broke my silence regarding my CSA in September of this year. My plan was never suppose to let anyone know what did happen to me some 49 years ago. The only people that were ever going to know what happened was me, my 2 perps. and my God. But due to my acting out the abuse did come out. I am so thankful for my professional help that I am receiving and also all my friends here at MS. I will learn how to cope with this issue and will survive.

So however we get through this day and the entire Holiday Season, I hope that we all can find some good in it.

Ken

From the Movie: Antwone Fisher

***WOR ALUMNI SEQUOIA MARCH 2008***

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.