Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63582 Topics
444217 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#196265 - 12/22/07 11:53 AM Early Sunday healing circle group
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Last week, several people said they would not be at this week's circle, or probably would not be. I was just wondering if anyone who will be at it, if they could say so. It is a wonderful thing, the healing circles. But I will admit to being selfish enough right now, I do not want to wake up at 2;30 in morning if there will not be anyone at circle. Just been having hard enough time to sleep, and when I wake up, it is hard to get back asleep. Thank you, and everyone who will not be there, I hope they will have good holiday.

Andrei

#196267 - 12/22/07 12:10 PM Re: Early Sunday healing circle group [Re: ak]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Andrei,

I was planning on being there, but I realize that it is at an extremely inconvenient hour for you. I appreciate the fact that you made this post.

At this point, unless someone else in our circle plans to be there, I will plan on NOT being there to let you sleep. However, if anyone else posts that they intend to be there, I will be there as well.

Thanks again, Andrei.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#196294 - 12/22/07 05:02 PM Re: Early Sunday healing circle group [Re: BJK]
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
Andrei,

I was not there last week at all, but I was planning to be there tomorrow.

I think it would be fine to skip a week if it will be so few of us and if you would like to get some good solid sleep.

That is so important, and I also appreciate that you get up each week in the middle of the night for us.

But it is OK to think of yourself and take this time to rest, especially if you are still feeling sick at all.

Honestly, I could be selfish too, because I started my treatments again yesterday, and I expect to feel pretty lousy tomorrow - it always hits me the worst on the second day (which used to be Saturdays).

If you want to chat for a little while when you get up on Monday morning instead, send me a PM or email and I'll log into chat. I am usually up until about 1 am because I sleep some in the afternoon or early evening.

I'm sorry if this is so vague and seems to be throwing the decision back on you, but I support your decision 100%.

Donald

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.