Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
8 registered (pufferfish, aniceguy, cant_remember, 4 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63370 Topics
443127 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#196215 - 12/21/07 10:12 PM Bus Driver picks up hooker
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Just when you think you've heard it all..

Full Article at
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7009512497

Detroit, MI (AHN) - A bus driver who was taking children to school was arrested by police officials for pulling his bus over and trying to solicit sex from an undercover policewoman, who was dressed as a prostitute.

The 33-year old driver, whose name police refused to release, apparently was picking up special needs students when he approached the officer. The report said that he approached her twice: the first time, he had one child aboard the bus, and the second time he had four. The children were between 5 to 9-years-old.

Warren Evans, the Wayne County Sheriff, said that the driver handed the officer his phone number, and said that he wanted to meet up after dropping off the kids at school.

"In my 35 years in law enforcement I've seen a lot of outrageous things particularly in the area of prostitution," UPI quoted Sheriff Evans. "But the very idea that someone entrusted with the safety and security of special needs children would instead put his own selfish and illicit needs first, blows my mind."

The police took custody of the students and delivered them to McKenny Elementary School. Their parents were then notified of the incident.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#196231 - 12/22/07 08:15 AM Re: Bus Driver picks up hooker [Re: onlyakid]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
That was stupid! Although selfishness in itself is not a crime and what he did was stupid, I don't think its headline news material. Sounds more to me like sensationalism to sell papers or get web hits. Ratings are everything!
Just my 2 cents

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.