Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (Ocellaris, watzupwitu), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63369 Topics
443111 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#195989 - 12/19/07 10:14 PM is there ever a day that goes by you don't...think
bmac Offline
New Here

Loc: Atlantic Canada
why can't I seem to have the opportunity to break down, I want to break down, but seems I always put others ahead of me, is there a time were you just need to take for you and break down, and will someone be there to catch you, so difficult for me because no one has ever been there before and now that trust is hard to open up to, especially when you feel like you need to be there for them more................it's hard.......I want to trust, I want to break down, I want to stop thinking all my bad thoughts for just a day...........how can i stop my thoughts from remembering such horrible past......? any suggestions? Please

#195992 - 12/19/07 10:21 PM Re: is there ever a day that goes by you don't...think [Re: bmac]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
Trust me you Don't want to have a nervious break down .
I have not had a day that I do not recal my memorys . It is something that I have had to try and live with

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#195993 - 12/19/07 10:23 PM Re: is there ever a day that goes by you don't...think [Re: OKIE MIKE]
bmac Offline
New Here

Loc: Atlantic Canada
I don't know what i want, just feel like I need to break down, but not sure if now is the right time, if there is such a thing, this has been a couple of very hard days, not sure I can keep going............the confusion is making it worse i think.......

#196032 - 12/20/07 12:30 PM Re: is there ever a day that goes by you don't...think [Re: bmac]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
bmac,

Sometimes is is my only desire to lay and start being sorry for myself. Let's call it a breakdown. I think you are struggling too hard to heal, and you probably don't have enough support resources. That causes fatigue and lack of tonus.

I do have hard days, but I always try to find calmity and don't get overworked on my own issues. Try doing something enjoyable for yourself, like buying sweet, for example.

A therapist can be a good supporter for your situation too.

Take care.

Alexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

#196585 - 12/25/07 06:19 AM Re: is there ever a day that goes by you don't...think [Re: alexey]
Halibut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Alaska
Hi bmac,

I've had 7 surgeries---3 knee, 2 elbow, rotater cuff, and spinal from playing sports like a madman. I had the surgery which was painful, did my rehab and now I don't feel pain there, although there are scars.

I think being a victim of Sa is like that process-- you get hurt, you hasve to rehab and that is tough, but eventually the pain doesn't rule your life. There is still a scar but no longer hurt.

I think it's a process----and you never really know where you are in it, but there are members here who have achieved peace and wholness beyond the hurt.

Keep up the good fight---you're worth it!

Frank

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.