Newest Members
Weldon Sage, Mamadebski, CC Counseling, Alan Clammer, kristih335
12679 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
jj78 (37), kiva5 (56), NewMe (40)
Who's Online
16 registered (betrayed boy, banterings, alLBC, bluesky, Bardo, 8 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12679 Members
75 Forums
65148 Topics
455688 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#196289 - 12/22/07 03:58 PM . [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
bardo213 Offline

Edited by bardo213 (06/21/13 04:05 PM)

#196316 - 12/22/07 07:32 PM Re: Anger at counselor *****PARTS MIGHT TRIGGER***** [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Seven Arrows,

You see your emotional response to all this as a sign of your weakness, but what I see in you is a lot of strength. It takes real courage and guts to do the things you have done so far, and I think it's amazing how far you have come since you first showed up here on the site. This work is rough - no doubt about it.

Like the others above, I'm also impressed with your counselor. You really have a good one, and I'm so glad you are able to talk to him.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#196346 - 12/23/07 05:56 AM Re: Anger at counselor *****PARTS MIGHT TRIGGER***** [Re: roadrunner]
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

Larry

Yes i do have a problem with seeing emotions as a weakness. Im trying to get past this, but its so hard.
Courage and guts im not sure. The only reason i am here at this point in my life today. Is my wife. She has helped me and pushed me to try and get all this sorted. Not being melodramatic but i know i would not be here today if it wasn't for the help and support of my wife.
Yes we have come close on several times to splitting up and i have nearly lost my wife on several occasions. She has still stayed with me and helped me get over each crisis.
I know i am so lucky to have found the counselor that i am seeing. He has put up with so much shit from me. For the first time in my life i can say that i trust my counselor even though hes a man. I have never trusted anyone before especially a man.

Two things keep me going, my wife and kids and the support of many here at ms. Thankyou all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.