Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (Tarobuns108, BDD, Suwanee), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442120 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#195770 - 12/18/07 07:12 AM Re: Please help me help my little boy (poss triggers) [Re: WalkingSouth]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: walkingsouth
The child is fortunate to have you in his corner methinks. You seem to have a good relationship with him which is a definite plus. It will do a lot to help lessen his sense of self blame and shame.

AMEN to THAT! I've been thinking about this all night. I can only imagine how my life would have been different had I had a mom or dad that I could talk to about my SA after the fact.

Still's Globs

New Video

#195890 - 12/19/07 12:48 AM Re: Please help me help my little boy (poss trigge [Re: Hauser]
mvnforwrd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
sadmama36,
My heart breaks reading your post. I am 36 and just told my mom of the abuse I adored starting at the age 13. As much as my heart breaks my heart is also filled with joy because your son had what it took to tell at such a young age. He is your special boy. By saying something He gave himself a chance to be a kid with no lies and no one controlling him sexually. untill you tell him(thats only your choice) He doesnt realize that you will be a big part in his flashbacks and questions because you also are a victim. My mom told me she was abused after I told her i was, and trust me if you tell him that you to are a victim (i wouldnt get into depth) of sexual abuse that will just open the heart. Well it did for me and I can only imagine what life would be like if i had the stregth to speak up sooner.
Thankyou for sharing MVNFORWRD

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.