Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
6 registered (Suwanee, Shockwave, bluesky, fhorns, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63211 Topics
442002 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#195689 - 12/17/07 05:47 PM Thank You EVERYONE
mvnforwrd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
I want to say Thank you to all of you, for what you do or have done or will do. I am realizing it makes it just a little easier for me. Its not easy but it helps to read what victims of abuse have gone through or what you do to survive. Lastweek was the toughest week I had and you all got me through it so for that I say THANK YOU. MVNFORWRD

#195705 - 12/17/07 07:22 PM Re: Thank You EVERYONE [Re: mvnforwrd]
weapher Offline

Loc: Oregon
Any time mvnforwrd! I agree. This is a great place to discuss issue that we have bottled up for years. Glad to see you got through a hard week with the help of others... iron sharpens iron brother... stay strong.

weapher

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.