Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63177 Topics
441781 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#195432 - 12/15/07 07:06 PM Junior member?
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
can some one please tell me what a junior member is? thanks

,Chris

#195435 - 12/15/07 07:27 PM Re: Junior member? [Re: theatrekid]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Chris,

The software that powers the MS discussion board lists several different classifications of users such as "new user", "junior user", "guest", "member", etc. These titles are automatically assigned based solely on the number of posts the user has.

Frankly I don't even know what all of them are or for that matter how many posts a person must have to move from one classification to another. The current software was introduced a year ago the end of January, and so far no one has seen fit to share the user manual to the thing with us lowly mods. \:\)

The only user titles that are not dependent on the number of posts are those of dues paying member (indicated by "member " in reddish/brown lettering), moderator, administrator, and Board of Directors.

Edited by walkingsouth (12/15/07 07:48 PM)

#195439 - 12/15/07 07:34 PM Re: Junior member? [Re: WalkingSouth]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Oh wow, I thought it was if you were a paid member or non-paid. Cool.

#195594 - 12/16/07 08:13 PM Re: Junior member? [Re: AndyJB2005]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

it dosnt make since for it to be based on how many posts some one has because it says i am a guest when andy is a junior member, its not a big deal to me just curious about it.

#195596 - 12/16/07 08:24 PM Re: Junior member? [Re: theatrekid]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

lol. Sorry Chris. If I had some way of finding out exactly how it works I'd do so because I'm as curious about it as you are.

Like I said above, no one gave us the manual for the silly thing when they handed it over to us. I can tell you however that the various titles are strictly generated by number of posts and possibly registration date, with the exception of that of dues paying member, mod, admin, and BoD, all of which show in a different color font.

John

#195690 - 12/17/07 05:54 PM Re: Junior member? [Re: WalkingSouth]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

its okay john I am just really curious about it is all.

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.