Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
5 registered (pete1973, CafeMan, 3 invisible), 46 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63104 Topics
441295 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#195294 - 12/14/07 07:15 PM T Session Insight
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

Boy------------I Am So Blind-----------I Saw My T Today---------------I Told Here I Was Going Ton give this feeling healing stuff a rest-------------------She Asked For Good-I told her i dont know---------maybe when i am freaking again-i will adress some stuff--------------------------well any ways after talking----------------she helped me see what was really going------------------------------------next week i go to florida to see my father for a few days----------------she said i was going back to my old ways -numbing out--------------------to prepare myself for this visit--------------------to protect myself---------------------------------we talked about things with me and my father-----------------------so on-----------------she asked me when i would come back-----------------not physically-but in the mind--------------------------to the emering new me---------------------------gee i am not sure------------------she went on to tell me how she has seen me deal with a lot of heavey stuff latley-------------------------and i was doing good-----------------sa to the new me coming out--------------------------she said she wondered how next year mite be------------------going to see my dad----------------------------and with my new feelings ect-------------------------------------i told her how i planed to see a fellow surivor while down there----------------------she was excited -that i was making that effort to reach out----------------------------------------------well antways-----------------i realley never looked at this------------------------i just felt io was done for now----------------------------but now i see clearley------------------------i am getting ready for this trip-to ess my dad------------------------i am proceting myself-----------------------------------i thought this is cool how she helped me see this---------------------steve

#195309 - 12/14/07 08:27 PM Re: T Session Insight [Re: sabata]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Steve,

That's one of the great things about having a T; the T will so often help us see things that are right there before our eyes, but which we just don't recognize. I'm sure your T is right. You are preparing for a stressful time and you are determined to go down there safe, not exposed to new harm. Sounds very good to me! \:\)

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.