Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63238 Topics
442213 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#195294 - 12/14/07 07:15 PM T Session Insight
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

Boy------------I Am So Blind-----------I Saw My T Today---------------I Told Here I Was Going Ton give this feeling healing stuff a rest-------------------She Asked For Good-I told her i dont know---------maybe when i am freaking again-i will adress some stuff--------------------------well any ways after talking----------------she helped me see what was really going------------------------------------next week i go to florida to see my father for a few days----------------she said i was going back to my old ways -numbing out--------------------to prepare myself for this visit--------------------to protect myself---------------------------------we talked about things with me and my father-----------------------so on-----------------she asked me when i would come back-----------------not physically-but in the mind--------------------------to the emering new me---------------------------gee i am not sure------------------she went on to tell me how she has seen me deal with a lot of heavey stuff latley-------------------------and i was doing good-----------------sa to the new me coming out--------------------------she said she wondered how next year mite be------------------going to see my dad----------------------------and with my new feelings ect-------------------------------------i told her how i planed to see a fellow surivor while down there----------------------she was excited -that i was making that effort to reach out----------------------------------------------well antways-----------------i realley never looked at this------------------------i just felt io was done for now----------------------------but now i see clearley------------------------i am getting ready for this trip-to ess my dad------------------------i am proceting myself-----------------------------------i thought this is cool how she helped me see this---------------------steve

#195309 - 12/14/07 08:27 PM Re: T Session Insight [Re: sabata]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Steve,

That's one of the great things about having a T; the T will so often help us see things that are right there before our eyes, but which we just don't recognize. I'm sure your T is right. You are preparing for a stressful time and you are determined to go down there safe, not exposed to new harm. Sounds very good to me! \:\)

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.