Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444538 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#195228 - 12/14/07 12:27 PM lost
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
i'm sure this doesn't even belong here on MS - but i need to post somewhere, tell someone, so i can begin processing this. so i ask your forgiveness and endulgance for the moment.

the president of the corporation where i work just resigned. we're going to be "handled" by some investment corporation until they decide what to do with us. it's like someone just yanked the world out from under my feet. i feel like my younger self again, hiding in the shadows, knowing "the bad thing" is coming and not knowing what to do.

anybody need a corporate software trainer? i understand one is going to be available soon.

Lord help me. I am completely lost.

Mark

#195230 - 12/14/07 12:34 PM Re: lost [Re: MarkK]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Mark,

The company I work for just recently did that - got picked up by an investment group and taken off the stock market. I don't know, maybe there are different outcomes with different companies, but I see it on my side as not a bad thing. Deluding myself? Maybe. But there are a jillion customers out there who still need us.

I truly hope your situation has a positive outcome.

Andy

P.S. Off-topic is perfect for this subject.

Edited by FormerTexan (12/14/07 12:35 PM)

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#195231 - 12/14/07 12:36 PM Re: lost [Re: FormerTexan]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: FormerTexan
But there are a jillion customers out there who still need us.

well, there's one major difference. our customer base has been shrinking.

fun is starting. half-dozen or so big bad guys in their suits just walked themselves in and took over the board room.

#195290 - 12/14/07 06:58 PM Re: lost [Re: MarkK]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

well ... the new "president" of the company will start meeting personally with the employees next week.

m

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.