Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
5 registered (Cam76, I Want 2 Thrive, peroperic2009, Ken Singer, LCSW, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438054 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#196103 - 12/20/07 10:29 PM Re: Hiding what was happening. [Re: cbfull]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I wanted it all to stop but nobody could see and I was very good at not telling.
I'll never for get after my second perp my mom telling me to stay away from him because he likes little boys. It was already done, I was about 6 or 7 and the fear of mom dads wrath was instilled in me that day. I never spoke a word of it. And so it was with the rest of the abuse I endured until 16-17 yo.
After that I told one person who did not believe me so I never said anything to anyone ever again until this year. Ditto Robbie, how I ever made it this far is nothing short of a miracle. csa, crime, drugs, alcohol, mental hospitals, rehabs, ...notice it started with the csa? Nobody had a clue. I think at times I didn't even have a clue, I hid it from myself....thats messed up!

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#196146 - 12/21/07 09:19 AM Re: Hiding what was happening. [Re: GateKPR4]
DanM Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
Rick,

Unfortunately, we can't change the past or what has happened to you. But you have persevered and are moving in the right direction. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished on your healing journey this past year.

I think we all look back and wonder how we made it this far, and how incredibly terrible things were in the past. The good news is we are doing soming about it to make our lives better. The future will be much brighter and life more enjoyable as we progress on our journey. So, we have much to look forward to.

Please have a Happy Holiday Season and remember it is ok to enjoy yourself...kick back,relax and enjoy.

With warm regards,

Dan

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.