Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
4 registered (petercorbett, Obi, 2 invisible), 38 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63783 Topics
445415 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#195063 - 12/13/07 08:18 AM Strange but good day so far.
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

As some of you have noticed i am going through a very trying and mentally confusing time. Paranoid one minute and angry the nexted, sometimes i just want to curl up and hide and cry.

Last night was a small miracle. I managed to get to sleep early and i slept for about four hours without any dreams or nightmares.
Then this morning i went down town and did not feel scared or thought that i had a sign on me telling everyone that i was abused.
The sun was shining, and it was a bit frosty, but i enjoyed being out in the big bad world. For just a few hours i could be ''normal''.
The day is going well so far, no panic attacks, no hiding from people, no anger and i feel level for once.
I dont know how long this will last but im enjoying every minute of it.
Just thought id tell you all about my good day so far, dont know how long it will last, but until i fall foul of my inner fears and drop back into the hole. Im going to enjoy it as long as it lasts.
Thankyou all for being here when im up as well as when im down.

#195092 - 12/13/07 01:31 PM Re: Strange but good day so far. [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Good for you, ->->->->->->-> (that's Seven Arrows, by the way)

The two best things I see about your post is 1. You are having a good day, and 2. not only do you recognize it, you are even allowing yourself to enjoy it! I can think of many people who would not/could not do any of those things.

Enjoy it! Make it last!

Lazarus

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.