Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 61 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438053 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#194625 - 12/10/07 01:02 AM Re: you all are invited to my pity party [Re: Amanda_D]
SongofJude Offline
New Here

Amanda: What a beautiful song. Its strange how sometimes a song can help us say what we want - somtimes better. Music just seems to penetrate the heart a little differently.

Indy: I would be lying to say I dont have my own pity parties.. and by no means could mine dethrone Amanda's (((Amanda)))
But! I can offer my Pity song. Sometimes this song helps me gush out the tears a little better. Surely It reminds me that I can hurt too, and that is perfectly - just as long as I hold on.

R.E.M. -Everybody Hurts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91euxMQ0Zyg

When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on

'Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts. You are not alone

SongofJude

#194633 - 12/10/07 06:29 AM Re: you all are invited to my pity party [Re: SongofJude]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

how doyou guys do that link thing????????????????iwould like to share a song that really hits it for me----------------steve

#194635 - 12/10/07 06:55 AM Re: you all are invited to my pity party [Re: sabata]
evanesence Offline

#194636 - 12/10/07 07:01 AM Re: you all are invited to my pity party [Re: evanesence]
evanesence Offline

sabata,if you use u tube at the right it says more click on that it will bring up the url copy and paste it from there to here evan

#194655 - 12/10/07 09:59 AM Re: you all are invited to my pity party [Re: evanesence]
Amanda_D Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes State Michigan is ...
Jude....thanks so much.... for sharing that song...I love that song...that is a good pity song! Just perfect.

I would like to share this song....makes me think of all survivors/ abused / crime / and all the the crap in this world.

I think you all will like it....very much. I know I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIDRqIWdE_A

"Just Breath" Your here and that makes all the difference!.....(wife of a surviver, trying to survive as well!) Here to get some answers and support...Here to do what I can to be a hearing ear.....Thankyou to all of you, ahead of time!

#194922 - 12/12/07 12:47 AM Re: you all are invited to my pity party [Re: Amanda_D]
SongofJude Offline
New Here

Amanda, the song you posted made me teary eyed. Its hard for me to watch the news or read the paper for those very reasons... But I liked the song very much. I actually never heard it before until today. Thank you for sharing it.

SongofJude

#195084 - 12/13/07 12:39 PM Re: you all are invited to my pity party [Re: Amanda_D]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado

#195085 - 12/13/07 12:48 PM Re: you all are invited to my pity party [Re: mogigo]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
not fair really girls, but if you can put on those wings. You are our angel's. You're men are waiting for a miracle. Think of how it will be if you can give them that.

Mike

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.