Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
1 registered (peroperic2009), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64017 Topics
446771 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#194146 - 12/06/07 07:44 PM Re: triggered today [Re: roadrunner]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Oops, sorry Jason. I was wrong about the title obviously, but I wasn't wrong about having the same feelings you did. Not dumb at all my friend.

Stay strong
Mike

#194161 - 12/06/07 09:42 PM Re: triggered today [Re: mogigo]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
I'm right with you, Rob, about Bacon being confronted and killed--I know, I know, thats a horrible way to think about it. But, to be honest, when I first saw it, I think I was......l happy with the vengence they kinda got.

When first I saw it I had not started my recovery yet, in fact didn't think anything triggering about it, didn't think of myself-guess I buried that sh*t deep.

Now if I saw it, I don't know how I would feel. i mean I have already seen the movie, but even knowing what happens, seeing the parts over would probably really triggering.

-Blade Runner

#194171 - 12/06/07 10:09 PM Re: triggered today -me too [Re: JasonSmalls]
fixer Offline
New Here

Loc: Central Virginia
Was at my son's High School Band concert tonight, everything was going along fine, until I looked at one of the trumpet players....and realized he was using the exact same posture that my perp used when he played trumpet in high school 35 years ago. Shit just creeps into your life everywhere. Hang in there Jason....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.