Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
7 registered (Obi, finallyhere, 4 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63787 Topics
445434 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#193148 - 11/29/07 12:10 PM Ron Paul Update
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
He raised 4.3 MILLION dollars in one day earlier this month (a record amount for any candidate in any party). A few months ago, he was being laughed at and marginalized, now he's being taken seriously. I guess freedom is once again popular huh?

It's also interesting to note that Dr. Paul wants to not only pull American troops out of Iraq, he wants them out of Japan, Korea, Germany, Saudi Arabia, etc., and he get MORE campaign donations from military personnel than ANY other candidate! What's THAT all about?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/017238.html

#193153 - 11/29/07 12:53 PM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: Hauser]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Terminus
He did well on the debate last night deflecting attempts at making him look like a nut-case. I was very impressed by him.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#193154 - 11/29/07 01:00 PM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: Still]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oh Rob, you're just another one of those "whacky" Ron Paul supporters.

#193155 - 11/29/07 01:04 PM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: Hauser]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Terminus
Well, you are only half right....I AM whacky.....not sure yet who I'll support in the NH Primary.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#193170 - 11/29/07 02:37 PM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: Still]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Ron Paul has my unwavering support just for being anti-central bank.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#193173 - 11/29/07 02:49 PM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: FormerTexan]
J.R. Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dr. Paul is a great American Patriot. Not sure if I'll vote for him or Mitt Romney, but I love Paul's committment to freedom. I have to say, I haven't met a more educated man in a long time, despite what Rudy tries to depict him as. As he said last night, essentially calling Dr. Paul "Hitler"....very out of place and uncalled for.

Just my thoughts.

Joseph

#193202 - 11/29/07 11:48 PM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: J.R.]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Barry Goldwater Predicts Ron Paul

"The turn will come when we entrust the conduct of our affairs to the men who understand that their first duty as public officials is to divest themselves of the power that they have been given. It will come when Americans, in hundreds of communities throughout the nation, decide to put the man in office who is pledged to enforce the Constitution and restore the Republic. Who will proclaim in a campaign speech: 'I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel the old ones that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed in their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is “needed” before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible. And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents’ “interests,” I shall reply that I was informed their main interest is liberty and that in that cause I am doing the very best I can.'”

Barry Goldwater, The Conscience of a Conservative, 1960: Victor Publishing Company, Shepherdsville, Ky., p. 17.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater

#193807 - 12/04/07 07:02 PM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: Hauser]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Wow, that sounds an awful lot like Robert H. Heinlein, a science fiction writer who I loved to read when I was growing up. I suspect it was after 1960, so he may have been plaigerizing Goldwater, or the opposite could be true. In any case, they BOTH have an excellent point!

He also predictied that in 2008 the Neo Conservatives would win the US Presidency, in 2012 they would steal the election, and in 2016 the election would not take place. I hope the only error in this prediction was NOT that it was off by 8 years...

#193820 - 12/04/07 08:37 PM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: Lazarus]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

In the days immediately following 9/11, I had concerns that the 2004 election might never take place.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#193896 - 12/05/07 11:40 AM Re: Ron Paul Update [Re: BJK]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Here is Dr. Paul's latest TV ad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ur8F_c5PQg

Dr. Paul was on "The View" earlier this week, and wouldn't you know it, abortion was the dominant topic. He held his own quite well I would say. http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/017421.html

He IS a top tier candidate now, even though the Clinton News Network and Faux News are trying to ignore and marginalize him. He recently raised 4.3 MILLION dollars in just 24 hours, all from private donations and volunteers. He is projected to raise well over 12 MILLION dollars by December 16th. He's making the welfare/warfare statists nervous, because they know that their gig is up when he gets in office!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8&feature=related

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.