Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447718 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#193335 - 12/01/07 12:57 PM Coach accused of inappropriate behavior
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Full story: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=5803889

Belmar, NJ (WABC-TV): Authorities say the incident involves cybersex and inappropriate conversation. The school, St. Rose High School, tried to protect students today. But parents, of course, are very concerned.

Bart McInerney, known to most as Coach Bart, has apparently been around youth athletics for some time. But it is at the school where authorities allege he committed acts of sexual conduct with two teenage boys.

Police say the coach allegedly giving the boys condoms and encouraged them to perform sex acts. He also wanted E-mail confirmation when those acts were over, according to authorities.

"Describing the details relating to the acts of masturbation, including a de>

Edited by jtt5254 (12/01/07 07:08 PM)

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#193443 - 12/02/07 10:38 AM Re: Coach accused of inappropriate behavior [Re: onlyakid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Quote:
Students stayed away from reporters, although one former student of the elementary school knew the coach would talk to kids about sex.

"It's just ridiculous," Mike Pizzolato said. "The only thing I'm surprised about is that he hasn't been caught sooner."

Of course they stayed away. The coach turns out to be a perv and now the students are supposed to trust reporters flocking to the carcass for a story? The parents have a right to be furious. Their kids should have been safe.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#193496 - 12/02/07 08:41 PM Re: Coach accused of inappropriate behavior [Re: onlyakid]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: jtt5254
"It's just ridiculous," Mike Pizzolato said. "The only thing I'm surprised about is that he hasn't been caught sooner."

Its interesting. When I grew up on the North Shore of Boston in the 60s and 70s, we all knew about certain priests. After a certain age (maybe 13ish), we knew EXACTLY what they did. We could never discuss "that" with the adults in a million years.

I think this story reflects the same dynamic between the coach, the kids and the adults of authority.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.