Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447976 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#193201 - 11/29/07 10:53 PM Re: More on yelling: [Re: BJK]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I know precisely what you're talking about I HATE IT when people feel the need either out of comeplete disregard for others or they are just loud and i,too hate PTSD because i cringe and get extremely angry and confrontational.

I have always hated when i would be easily startled afterall i had to deal with the yelling through my whole entire chilhood.

Those of us who were abused know what it's like to always be on guard therefore i stay far away from people who just dont get it.

I feel your pain afterall i have been sober over 5yrs now and still i have moments when i'm startled by loud noises or people and i feel like screaming.

I'm a little better now but i can understand comepletely how you feel ....i know when i'm around loud peolpe and they are loud and i have no choice but to deal with it i have no problem asking them if they can keep it down and not yell so loud.

God bless you and i wish you the peace you sure deserve,'

coop

#193236 - 11/30/07 12:16 PM Re: More on yelling: [Re: thecoopstah]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

i wither up and want to disseapear------------what effests me most is when someone at work-espically the bosses-------are having a bad day-----------i can feel this----------and all i can think about is what did i do wrong this time

#193251 - 11/30/07 04:58 PM Re: More on yelling: [Re: sabata]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
Brian,

I am sorry that loud speaking disturbs and trigger you. I have the same issue and hate eing screamed at or listening to some girls' laughs.

I hope it will get better with time.

Alexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.