Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (lapchinj, 3 invisible), 52 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62552 Topics
438309 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#193002 - 11/28/07 01:29 PM Re: PRIVACY BREACH BEWARE!!!! [Re: roadrunner]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
rayoss,

I understand you completely. I had the same shock and fear after posting my story with my real email on HeathyPlace.

Just remember to look into DB guidelines. No real names and personal info! It will keep you safe from the eyes of those you don't want to know about your private life.

We can discuss it more, so feel free to PM me with anything you want to talk about.

Alexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

#193098 - 11/29/07 04:24 AM Re: PRIVACY BREACH BEWARE!!!! [Re: krayoss]
onthenet Offline
New Here

The reason my name is onthenet is because I was drugged using Rohyponol, raped and then my rape was posted on the internet. I thank God for this place and I want people to know what happened to me. I'm paranoid schizoid effective and it took me ten years and leaving the state where it happened before I could even put it all together. I'm in the Arts and I'm a damn good writer but because of this footage no one in Hollywood would take me seriously. Worse because it was male on male rape it was sodomy and where heterosexual rape has no statute of limitations in California sodomy has ten years. I think I made it under the statute of limitations but for me publicity is what I need. People think I wanted this to happen to me. I've had readings at The Beverly Hills Playhouse which is no mean feat one of the actors passed the video around during the rehearsal when I wasn't present and the reading was lackluster to say the least. It's been ten years of trying and being laughed at every turn. Humiliation isn't something so new to me as I went to school soaked in my brother's urine, was beat out in the street with an extension cord atleast twice a week and though I wasn't sodomized as a child. Another seriously hard thing to do I managed to attain a 3.0 and score off the charts in my State Assesment Test. What was my reward? Ice Cream. No. Money. No. It was another beating in the street. I get so mad when I realize that it was because of my parent's perverse nature that I want to holler!!! But each day I forgive them and I wait for the day when I'll be able to do my art professionally. So in a public forum is where I want to be and if it wasn't for malesurvivor to be able to connect with other people and know I'm not alone. I don't know if I could make it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.