Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
2 registered (petercorbett, traveler), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63846 Topics
445822 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#191972 - 11/20/07 03:56 AM Re: for fnf feedback on new "welcome" sticky [Re: indygal]
indygal Offline

everyone,

Nathan informs me he will be looking this over and commenting, etc. after the Thanksgiving holiday so until then, please continue to comment if you like.

I appreciate all the input - honestly I think it looks pretty good and maybe will help someone feel a little less scared about being here, you think?

all the best,
indy

#192002 - 11/20/07 05:00 PM Re: for fnf feedback on new "welcome" sticky [Re: indygal]
mmac Offline

Loc: PA
hey indygal,
great work....
I really feel proud to be a part of helping any future partners and family members that face what we are going through.
If we can reach and further the understanding of just one partner, just one family, then we have done a great thing.

Keep it going and keep us posted.
Thanks again,
Meri \:\)

I cannot take your steps, but I can walk beside you, if you'll let me.

#192937 - 11/28/07 08:08 AM Re: for fnf feedback on new "welcome" sticky [Re: mmac]
indygal Offline

bumping this up for the newbies while we wait for Nathan.

indy

#192953 - 11/28/07 09:31 AM Re: for fnf feedback on new "welcome" sticky [Re: indygal]
Therese Offline
New Here

Good morning all,
In one of the first posts, we were addressed as ladies. While in fact, I am a lady, please remember that family members and friends include gentlemen as well. We want to make everyone feelwelcome and at ease.
Therese

#193056 - 11/28/07 09:33 PM Re: for fnf feedback on new "welcome" sticky [Re: Therese]
indygal Offline

Originally Posted By: Therese
Good morning all,
In one of the first posts, we were addressed as ladies. While in fact, I am a lady, please remember that family members and friends include gentlemen as well. We want to make everyone feelwelcome and at ease.
Therese

Therese,

yes, i was directly addressing the female members of FNF as those are who are the responding voices in the FNF forum.

survivors who answer do so as contributing their experiences and advice in order to help.

i don't recall any same-sex fnf members ever responding - i'm thinking that's because they probably veer over to the gay survivors forum - certainly male partners are welcome here but if they are present they've not been vocal about it, therefore, ladies are the ones being addressed.

ok?
all the best,
indy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.