Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63559 Topics
444069 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#194515 - 12/08/07 10:11 PM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: Candy]
des6263 Offline

Loc: midwest, US
Wow, i am so sorry, it must be very tough.

#194550 - 12/09/07 08:54 AM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: des6263]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Candy. Have you exhausted all of your legal recourses? If this is so, it's time to go to the next level. Contact your local State Representative, explain your story in detail to him, and NAME the people who are ignoring you. If your story seems plausible and he feels that the system that is supposed to be protecting you is failing, heads may very well start rolling.

Remember, politicians LOVE to take public and noticeable actions that pertain to "protecting children". I suggest that you use this to your advantage. Personally, I would like to see you do this, because I dread to think that your child might grow up with CSA issues and that your efforts to do something about it come to nothing.

#194553 - 12/09/07 09:56 AM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: Hauser]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Just my opinion here...with the evidence you have re the 3-yo and the symptoms displayed by the 11-yo. The 11-yo IS currently or WAS a CSA victim.

As for the 11-yo disclosing...it may be 30 years before he does. It took me 32 years, otherwise, I considered it to be an unspeakable subject.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#194563 - 12/09/07 12:15 PM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: Still]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Candy,

Sounds to me like you've got some people in high places who are protecting other people, perhaps because they have problems also? Who knows? I find it hard to believe that no one you've talked with has been the least bit concerned over this. Perhaps Hauser has some good advise.

#194620 - 12/09/07 11:31 PM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: WalkingSouth]
Candy Offline
New Here

yes, it is horrible. But here is my next plan..and if nothing comes from that then i suppose i will try the politician route...great idea by the way.

I am putting in a request to approve the parenting plan immediately, which severly restricts visitation. I will also request supervision, and therapy for the dad and kids. I have no idea if the judge will agree, but there is alot more to the story (not CSA related) that I think the judge will look at that will convince him there needs to be supervision.

And Robbie, you just stopped my heart with that comment. Because I know you are right...my poor baby \:\(

Candy

#194689 - 12/10/07 01:19 PM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: Candy]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Yes, and poor Robbie too! God save us all...

#194743 - 12/10/07 09:00 PM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: Candy]
Candy Offline
New Here

and God WIll bless us all !!! All these trials are for some higher purpose only God knows.

Candy

#197783 - 01/03/08 05:20 PM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS *DELETED* [Re: Candy]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Post deleted by Freedom49

#197786 - 01/03/08 05:56 PM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: Freedom49]
evanesence Offline

wanna borrow my 45? i guess it's what they did to me ,but it would be so hard for me to not just blow the bastard away ,im really glad your not me,it's that kind of control they took from me i think. the damage caused when the father is the abuser goes so far beyond the sa part ,hell thats not the part that hurts the most ,it's the total destruction of trust ,in anyone or anything that lingers forever,it's like ok god made the world ,god made dads care about their sons ,what does a kid have to hold onto when even the basic instinctive things we are all born with are non existant in the most important person in his life? nothing . it's only fondling?! insane .

#197862 - 01/04/08 10:23 AM Re: New question (re son accusing dad) TRIGGERS [Re: evanesence]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Wow.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.