Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
3 registered (woodenshoes, Eric M., blockade), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63427 Topics
443417 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#192022 - 11/20/07 10:03 PM Wives - any of your husbands been with men before
ccandrich Offline
New Here

Last night my husband shared with me that before he met me he used to be with men. Have any of you had this experience? My husband was raped by two guys when he was around 10 years old. He says he no longer choses to be with men. I would love to know if I am alone in this boat,

thanks for listening

#192095 - 11/21/07 10:13 AM Re: Wives - any of your husbands been with men bef [Re: ccandrich]
Chrissy Offline
New Here

Loc: DC
Not sure if this helps, but there is a huge bisexual culture out there. I ran into a guy not so long ago who spend a great deal of time literally illustrating to me that he was bisexual and yet he preferred a relationship with a woman. It was a bit of a hard pill to swallow. But it opened me up to the idea. This is just one of many prejudices our culture holds.

Him having had prior relationships with men is no different from him having had prior relationships with other women. I'm new to the idea of dealing with CSA and it's effects, but I would think that sexual exploration is a healthy thing. And I would further think that not being judged for past curiosities would be even healthier thing.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.