Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63212 Topics
442011 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#192006 - 11/20/07 05:50 PM castration and eunuchs
bp83 Offline

Loc: Arkansas
what do I do if I hate sex? I'm stuck in an adolescent phase where I want to be with girls but I don't want it to get sexual...I hate sex. what options are there for us?

"Life is for living, we all know, and I don't want to live it alone..."-Chris Martin

#192012 - 11/20/07 06:56 PM Re: castration and eunuchs [Re: bp83]
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi Scott, I don't know if this fits you, but it is a interesting book to read. Sexual Anorexia by Patrick Carnes, Ph.D. In some ways this book fits me better than his books on Sexual Addict.
Patrick Carnes, Ph.D.

Take care,
Clifford

#196786 - 12/27/07 08:48 AM Re: castration and eunuchs [Re: lostcowboy]
Nate Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
i feel the same way scott. when i hit puberty i'd pray god would take away all my erections. i dunno somehow there's gotta be a way through this...

- Corita Kent

#197304 - 12/30/07 06:36 PM Re: castration and eunuchs [Re: Nate]
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Personally I can't add much by my experience - I sexualized EVERYTHING I did from 5 through 20 years old; however when my daughter married, she announced she was marrying her best friend. In the years since, I know that to be true. Most relationships begin as friendships. As you begin to enjoy each others company, your relationship may grow and naturally develop in other directions. Be friends first...enjoy just being you with another. Good luck!!

Howard

#197308 - 12/30/07 07:01 PM Re: castration and eunuchs [Re: ScottyTodd]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
I'm very much the same way Scott. I like Howard's idea of friend's first. I try to do this and I'm always left stunned when things turn sexual, it's like I never saw it coming. It seems like the time I need to get to know people is huge compared to other's. I do think when I move into thinking about another sexually it will because we are best friends first. I think it will just be a natural change in my thinking. Trust?

Mike

#197836 - 01/04/08 07:13 AM Re: castration and eunuchs [Re: mogigo]
Nate Offline

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
i've been research sexual anorexia lately - its quite interesting - you might be able to relate to it as well.

- Corita Kent

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.