Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
7 registered (FuriousMick, kcinohio, bcl092, lapchinj, 3 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447589 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#191800 - 11/18/07 02:27 PM Would like to become a member
GentleSoul Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manhattan
Hi guys,

I'm having a bit of a problem here. I'm wondering who else I can e-mail or contact about becoming a member here. I've e-mailed Nate, Thad, and ytamassa. However, no one has responded to any of my e-mails yet. I've paid my membership around March of this year but I guess I'm still recognized as a 'Guest'. I've noticed there are certain sections of this site I don't have access to & it's really quite frustrating. It's hard for me to not take this personally. I'm just outraged and angry that something like this could happen to me in this community. This sort of rejection and ostracization has been happening to me all my life & I am reaching out for someone out there who would be willing to help me not feel this way. Is there a reason why this is happening to me? Am I on some 'Black List'?
Please help.

Humbly,
Jay

#191803 - 11/18/07 02:36 PM Re: Would like to become a member [Re: GentleSoul]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Jay,

I'm so sorry this has happened. I will personally look into it for you.

I'm not positive I can actually make the necessary changes in the Control Panel to get you in, but I'll keep on it till it is taken care of. If I am unable to toggle it myself it may take a couple days because our webmaster is currently unavailable for a day or two.

Again, you have my personal apology and I'll do whatever I can to see this through to everyone's satisfaction.

Lots of love,

John

#191909 - 11/19/07 03:24 PM Re: Would like to become a member [Re: WalkingSouth]
GentleSoul Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Manhattan
Thanks John. It's nice to know that someone cares.

#191956 - 11/19/07 10:53 PM Re: Would like to become a member [Re: GentleSoul]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Still working on it, Jay. Hopefully this'll be taken care of soon.

#191968 - 11/20/07 01:37 AM Re: Would like to become a member [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
I am sorry that I have been out of touch with several family issues but your access has been corrected. If there is ever any other problems please email me at webmaster@malesurvivor.org

Again I am sorry that it took this long to correct.

Nathan

#191982 - 11/20/07 09:11 AM Re: Would like to become a member [Re: Nathan LaChine]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
*whistles* nice title gentle \:\)

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.