Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
5 registered (royjay, Cam76, I Want 2 Thrive, Doubter, 1 invisible), 71 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438053 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#191875 - 11/19/07 07:31 AM bmac
Kathryn Offline

bmac,

It seems to me that the people who learn to not allow their sexual fetishes to be a huge confusing deal are the ones who learn to focus on their relationships, on nourishing their feelings of connectedness to others.

If your fiance accepts your cross-dressing then you're really lucky cuz now you have the opportunity to normalize this aspect of your sexuality without having to either fight it -- nor nourish it -- just let it be what it will. Enjoy it, make friends with it, accept it. Wearing panties never hurt anyone.

And nourish your relationships.

Take care,
Katie

#191903 - 11/19/07 02:05 PM Re: bmac [Re: Kathryn]
bmac Offline
New Here

Loc: Atlantic Canada
THank you so much for your input and advice, I certainly feel blessed to have found this site to get out my thoughts and feelings with other people, nice to have imput from different sources as well as people who have experienced it as well, so thank you very much again for your help katie and I wish you all the best as well........
Bryan

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.