Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446665 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#191827 - 11/18/07 06:08 PM a song that reaches my heart
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

I Do Not Know How To Do links-So I will Type The Words --------------Going Home Going Home going home-----------------------I am going home-----------------------Quite Like,some still day-----------------------------------i am going home-----------------------------its not far,just close by,--------------------------through a open door-------------------work all done care laid by-----------------------------------never fear no more----------------------------------------mother,s there expecting me-------------------------father,s waiting too-----------------------------------------lots of faces gathered there----------------------------allthe friends i knew-----------------------------------------------i,m just going home------------------------------------------no more fear,no more pain-----------------------------------------no more stumbling by the way-------------------------------no more longing for the day-----------------------------------------------going to run no more----------------------------------------------morning star lights the way-------------------------------------restless dreams all gone----------------------------------shadowes,gone,break of day---------------------------real life has begun---------------------------thiers no break,thiers no end--------------------just living on------------------wide awake,with a smile---going on and on----------------------------------going home going home--------------------i am going home-showdes gone,break of day--------------------real life has begun-----------------------------i,m just going home

#192290 - 11/23/07 01:35 AM Re: a song that reaches my heart [Re: sabata]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Steve,

That's a vivid set of lyrics and I can see why it affects you. Thanks for sharing this one with us.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.