Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447739 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#191809 - 11/18/07 03:55 PM Fleeting feelings
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Do you ever have these fleeting feelings? I was having Lunch with my mom,stepfather and their friends and towards the end of it I finally began to feel half normal, but that lasted for all of an hour. On my way home I felt like things might be changing but now that I'm back home, that feeling has passed.

The wierdest part was that when I thought I had become half normal, all I could think of is what now? What do I do now? And I guess it scared me a bit.

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#191816 - 11/18/07 04:40 PM Re: Fleeting feelings [Re: onlyakid]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Just a thought Jason, but the intake person for group recommended changing my furniture around in my room because that was where I was relating to my issues. I helped quite a bit when I did. Didn't solve everything obviously but gave me a new perspective when I was alone. Kind of a fresh start kind of thing.

Just a thought.

stay strong
Mike

#191820 - 11/18/07 04:56 PM Re: Fleeting feelings [Re: mogigo]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I had about a week where I actually felt almost normal.. Alive, real. How ever you want to put it. It was kind of scary because it had been so long since I felt that way. Although it did not last it did not totally go away. Even if it's fleeting it gives me hope that things are changing. With the help of a T I am changing the way I think and I never thought I would ever be able to do that.
peace
Rick

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.