Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
8 registered (Bluedogone, 6 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63171 Topics
441736 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#189333 - 10/30/07 11:43 PM Re: My perp is crying in jail [Re: tartugas]
saint-of-Lost-Causes Offline

Loc: Michigan
Hes realizing the consequences of his actions! Hes crying because he is about to pay a heavy price for his intrinsically sick actions!

#189358 - 10/31/07 08:29 AM Re: My perp is crying in jail [Re: saint-of-Lost-Causes]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Scotia,

On visiting him in jail, I would be very careful. Ask yourself what YOU have to gain from this experience. He may be upset, but that doesn't mean he genuinely regrets what he has done to you. He may just be frightened being in jail with a crowd of guys who don't think much of pedophiles.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#191724 - 11/17/07 04:29 PM Re: My perp is crying in jail [Re: tartugas]
bmac Offline
New Here

Loc: Atlantic Canada
SCotia, I will be facing my perp in court in a few weeks, and often wonder what I will do or say, I think for me, just seeing him may bring back good or bad memories, I just know that he can't hurt me anymore, and that I"m in control now.......thinking it might be good for me to finally stand up to him, not for his good, but for mine, to show that I"m still standing....not sure if this is a way you want to go scotia, either way I hope that it works out, and remember he can't touch or hurt you anymore......ever want to chat more, shoot me an message.....

#191735 - 11/17/07 06:05 PM Re: My perp is crying in jail [Re: bmac]
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
I've got a different perspective on this tonight! Just found out that a good friend finally died of Leukemia today. He never hurt anyone in his life, so I wish that it was your perp that was dying (rather than crying) in jail, not my good friend in the outside world.

Why is it that only the good seem to die young, and not those evil bastards?

Bmac - I've done the court side of things in England/UK - if I can help in anyway, just contact me.

Best wishes ..Rik

#191743 - 11/17/07 07:57 PM Re: My perp is crying in jail [Re: RICK57]
bmac Offline
New Here

Loc: Atlantic Canada
sorry to hear that rick, your friend must of been amazing to battle such a disease, and I"m sure that he is doing wonders as an angel up above, my sympathy goes out, but I"m sure your memories and his soul are forever going to touch you........that no one can take away.....ever.......

#191752 - 11/17/07 09:39 PM Re: My perp is crying in jail [Re: bmac]
ScottyTodd Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Pennsylvania
Scotia - Just a couple of quick thoughts. I agree it is difficult for a Perp to feel emotions like we do therefore, most Perps are crying because they got caught! If they were not in jail, they probably would not be crying now!

Visiting him in jail? Tough one but I would agree with what's best for YOU!! How will seeing him in jail benefit YOU? I would not give a thought to the pain he's enduring...take care of the pain in you! Let him take care of himself like he made you take care of yourself!

Just a tip! When you see him in court, you might bnefit from having something written out on paper to read as a Victim's Statement in court. The guys I know, when they see their Perp in court, a plethera of emotions emerge - good, bad, ugly. Prepare yourself!!!

Glad you had the inner strength to put your Perp where he can't hurt anybody anymore!!

Howard

#191787 - 11/18/07 12:02 PM Re: My perp is crying in jail [Re: ScottyTodd]
rcm Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boston, MA
Scotia,
You have mixed feelings because you are human and a decent person.
You cannot take care of him. If he is in jail awaiting trial, I can only assume thee is a reason for that and he must face the consequences of his own actions.
But the first thing is to take care of yourself. Just my thoughts.
Raul

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.