Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (susie, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63542 Topics
443969 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#191416 - 11/14/07 05:21 PM Greetings to everyone
stride Offline

Loc: B.C. Canada
Hi All,

Just wanting you to know that I'm thinking of you and still so very grateful for everyone here at MS. I think of the folks here often with much appreciation, affection and respect.

Things are well with me. I am learning lots about myself, still processing some stuff from my past (both the recent & distant past), and living life one day at a time. I have been seeing someone new for the past few months, which has been a tremendously eye-opening and affirming experience in countless areas/ways, though I am coming to realize that it's not a relationship I think will be suitable for me in the long run. Whatever the case, I am learning lots and very thankful to be where I am with myself and my life today.

Love, eternal gratitude, smiles and many well wishes to you all,
Thinking of you,

Stride

#191423 - 11/14/07 07:05 PM Re: Greetings to everyone [Re: stride]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Hey there stranger!

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you. That transition time is very difficult, but necessary. Even if the guy you've been seeing isn't there for the long run - whether your choice or his - if things are over all healthy, then it's a good thing and can help you get your bearings again.

I'm glad you checked in; I've often wondered how things were in your world.

ROCK ON.........Trish

#191430 - 11/14/07 07:32 PM Re: Greetings to everyone [Re: Trish4850]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Stride,

Glad you are doing well, and thanks for the good thoughts and the report on how you're doing.

Lots of love,

John

#191450 - 11/14/07 10:29 PM Re: Greetings to everyone [Re: WalkingSouth]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
Stride,

Thanks for ck'g in. I'm so glad you are doing well and it sounds like stronger too.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#191479 - 11/15/07 08:39 AM Re: Greetings to everyone [Re: Brokenhearted]
honey girl Offline

Loc: Midwest US
Dear Stride,
It's good to hear from you. I have missed your insightful commentary. Congratulations on reaching a sort of equilibrium; may your serenity continue to anchor you.
All best wishes--
Peace,
HG

#191646 - 11/16/07 06:04 PM Re: Greetings to everyone [Re: honey girl]
beccy Offline

Loc: england
How great to hear you sounding so positive. And very inspirational for me at this moment.

peace
Beccy

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.