Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
6 registered (Drummer, bluesky, Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, CheerfulJohn, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63221 Topics
442075 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#191130 - 11/12/07 10:38 AM I'm Moving On....
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
The first time I heard this song I cried. I was right after I told about my abuse. And it just fit so good into where I wanted to be in my life. Over the last 5 years I have delt with alot of my "demonds" but still have a long way to go. But wanted to share the video with everyone. Hope you like it.

James

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xlx6fLuW8Og

#191408 - 11/14/07 03:44 PM Re: I'm Moving On.... [Re: James_dup1]
Amanda_D Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes State Michigan is ...
Very Nice Song James, has alot to say that fits into what may be going on.... :).....I enjoyed it...take care...hugs

"Just Breath" Your here and that makes all the difference!.....(wife of a surviver, trying to survive as well!) Here to get some answers and support...Here to do what I can to be a hearing ear.....Thankyou to all of you, ahead of time!

#191413 - 11/14/07 05:08 PM Re: I'm Moving On.... [Re: Amanda_D]
DanM Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
James, I want to thank you for sharing this very touching song. I had never heard it before, but I am sure going to put it on my iPod.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.