Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63117 Topics
441398 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#191245 - 11/13/07 02:36 AM Re: point of view [Re: KENKEN]
scotia1 Offline

Jarrad;

I’m glad that this forum has helped you as it has many others. I would honestly have to say though that I personally do hold back what I am really thinking at times just simply to not offend one of my fellow survivors. I came to this forum to meet fellow survivors and engage in mutually beneficial discussion.

If this truly is what people are calling it a “speaking how you see it” type of forum. Then I’m fine with that, but everyone must be forewarned that my opinions, as well as others, could offend fellow survivors of CSA or other victims of sexual assault.

Given that, I am intrigued with the thought of saying “exactly” what I think with regards to my experiences as a survivor of child sexual abuse.

Looking forward to future discussion.

Scotia

#191247 - 11/13/07 03:07 AM Re: point of view [Re: scotia1]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
I agree with all these guys, I would never miss a Jarrad post. And you've given me a completely different perspective of many of my own posts, priceless.

Mike

#191249 - 11/13/07 03:33 AM Re: point of view [Re: mogigo]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?
Jarred,

For something completely different... I just farted.

Oh and keep speaking your mind. Speaking out your ass stinks!

~Brian

#191265 - 11/13/07 09:20 AM Re: point of view [Re: frost]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
haha frost. at least you admit it. i'm more of a lady... or a cat.. i fart and walk away quickly.

#191293 - 11/13/07 02:26 PM Re: point of view [Re: KENKEN]
River Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Nashville,Tennessee
Jarrad,

You are a great guy and I enjoy hanging out with you in the chat room. I would never want to disrepect you in any way. I request that you let me know if you ever feel like I disrespect your comments. I agree that sometimes point of views can become very narrow and through the lense of "abuse." I am sure I am guilty of that times. Please call me on it.

Peace

gdilbeck
River

#191371 - 11/14/07 04:59 AM Re: point of view [Re: River]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Point of view will be different between different people here. I know that my point of view is different on some issues then both my roommates even. The most importent issue I think is respect for a person's views here, even if they are different of our own. Everyone could use the reminder of that sometime.

Andrei

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.