Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (petercorbett, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446668 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#191303 - 11/13/07 04:32 PM Re: My brother and my father's estate [Re: Gerald2007]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Tom,
Thanks for the advice but I highly doubt it to put it nicely, my sister-in law can't handle the responsibilities (read 3 kids) she already has, so that aint gonna happen.

Gerald,
A letter seems so formal, seems like I'm gearing up to take him to court or something and trying to cover my bases. I think it will come down to me having to call him. Atleast then he'll have to respond to me and can't ignore me like email or a letter. I have a session with my T tommorrow morning, so I will talk about not letting him take advantage of me or brush me off.

This money is very important to my moving forward in my life whether it is going back to school or as a financial cushion to make it easier for me to get a new job. Besides the fact that it is money that is owed to me.

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#191304 - 11/13/07 04:35 PM Re: My brother and my father's estate [Re: onlyakid]
Gerald2007 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeastern US
Jason,

I think your decision is a courageous one. Keep in touch.

Gerald

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.