Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
3 registered (JW1230, pufferfish, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63558 Topics
444060 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#191213 - 11/12/07 08:19 PM Michigan Support Group?
Amanda_D Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes State Michigan is ...
Looking to see if there are any support groups in Michigan, or closest to. If there is not, I am interested in doing what I can to start one, I also have a great theripist! Thanks for your information ahead of time.

"Just Breath" Your here and that makes all the difference!.....(wife of a surviver, trying to survive as well!) Here to get some answers and support...Here to do what I can to be a hearing ear.....Thankyou to all of you, ahead of time!

#271031 - 01/12/09 10:00 PM Re: Michigan Support Group? [Re: Amanda_D]
Amanda_D Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes State Michigan is ...
Support group being offered in West Mi.
1 hour west of grand rapids.
Theripist offering services 1 day a week $10 per person.
If you have any questions I will be happy to help, and or I could give you her contact information.

"Just Breath" Your here and that makes all the difference!.....(wife of a surviver, trying to survive as well!) Here to get some answers and support...Here to do what I can to be a hearing ear.....Thankyou to all of you, ahead of time!

#271033 - 01/12/09 10:33 PM Re: Michigan Support Group? [Re: Amanda_D]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
It depends how fast that you drive, I suppose, but wouldn't an hour west of Grand Rapids be 15 or 20 miles out into Lake Michigan??? It's only 40 miles from the east side of Grand Rapids to Muskegon, Grand Haven, or Holland. I used to drive it every week. Have you ever been to the Tulip City Truck Stop off of I-196 and M-40? I have.

Mark laugh

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.