Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
5 registered (Cthulhu, TheBobcatAgain, kcinohio, 2 invisible), 53 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62491 Topics
437994 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#190045 - 11/05/07 02:42 PM I'll stand by you...a song for my husband
Amanda_D Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes State Michigan is ...
I'll stand by you..the pretenders

Oh, why you look so sad?
Tears are in your eyes
Come on and come to me now
Dont be ashamed to cry
Let me see you through
cause Ive seen the dark side too
When the night falls on you
You dont know what to do
Nothing you confess
Could make me love you less

Ill stand by you
Ill stand by you
Wont let nobody hurt you
Ill stand by you

So if youre mad, get mad
Dont hold it all inside
Come on and talk to me now
Hey, what you got to hide?
I get angry too
Well Im a lot like you
When youre standing at the crossroads
And dont know which path to choose
Let me come along
cause even if youre wrong

Ill stand by you
Ill stand by you
Wont let nobody hurt you
Ill stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And Ill never desert you
Ill stand by you

And when...
When the night falls on you, baby
Youre feeling all alone
You wont be on your own

Ill stand by you
Ill stand by you
Wont let nobody hurt you

Ill stand by you
Take me in, into your darkest hour
And Ill never desert you
Ill stand by you
Ill stand by you
Wont let nobody hurt you
Ill stand by you
Wont let nobody hurt you
Ill stand by you

"Just Breath" Your here and that makes all the difference!.....(wife of a surviver, trying to survive as well!) Here to get some answers and support...Here to do what I can to be a hearing ear.....Thankyou to all of you, ahead of time!

#190669 - 11/09/07 10:48 PM Re: I'll stand by you...a song for my husband [Re: Amanda_D]
Amanda_D Offline
MaleSurvivor

here is the music video...if you would like to listen to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5pECaW-VMI

"Just Breath" Your here and that makes all the difference!.....(wife of a surviver, trying to survive as well!) Here to get some answers and support...Here to do what I can to be a hearing ear.....Thankyou to all of you, ahead of time!

#190767 - 11/10/07 01:15 PM Re: I'll stand by you...a song for my husband [Re: Amanda_D]
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
What a pretty song. Your husband is lucky to have you.

#190937 - 11/11/07 11:36 AM Re: I'll stand by you...a song for my husband [Re: James_dup1]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I used to listen to the Pretenders and never heard this song.
Great video, I agree with James Your husband is lucky to have you.

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#190942 - 11/11/07 11:54 AM Re: I'll stand by you...a song for my husband [Re: GateKPR4]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xstLRWHgD2Q here's another version of the song. actually this was the first one i saw, i just watched the other vid that was poted and i hadn't seen that one.

#190945 - 11/11/07 12:05 PM Re: I'll stand by you...a song for my husband [Re: Jarrad]
James_dup1 Offline

I love Carry Underwood.... I can't wait till I have someone in my life who feels this way about me and someone I can feel this way about. I would love to have a special someone in my life who would stand by me, no matter the path Im on even if it's wrong. and someone I can do that with. :sigh: ohwell. It warms an old man's heart to see true love out there thanks Amanda

James

#191106 - 11/12/07 08:31 AM Re: I'll stand by you...a song for my husband [Re: James_dup1]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
Quote:
can't wait till I have someone in my life who feels this way about me and someone I can feel this way about. I would love to have a special someone in my life who would stand by me, no matter the path Im on even if it's wrong. and someone I can do that with.

I had someone like that that I was going to marry, but things got really bad with me and I shut her out. Although today we are still friends and talk on the phone and email, it will never be the same as real life.She lives 3 hours away which makes it tough
to visit. She admires what I am doing and is starting to understand the who, what, and whys of who I really am. I just told her about the CSA a couple weeks ago. I remember her telling me that I used to react strange sometimes and now it make sense knowing what I went through. I am still afraid to ask for what I need, and sometimes afraid to accept it when its offered. Love and understanding to be held by loving arms and feel safe.
Peace
Rick

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#191126 - 11/12/07 10:19 AM Re: I'll stand by you...a song for my husband [Re: GateKPR4]
James_dup1 Offline

Originally Posted By: GateKPR4
I am still afraid to ask for what I need, and sometimes afraid to accept it when its offered.

Man Rick isn't that the truth. It boils down to being able to understand we are worth the help, we are worth asking for help. And damnit we are worth love in our lives.

James

#191147 - 11/12/07 01:52 PM Re: I'll stand by you...a song for my husband [Re: James_dup1]
Amanda_D Offline
MaleSurvivor

You two are so right, I never thought of it that way. My husband is the same way. I have to remind him all the time! Everyone deserves love in their life. And to feel accepted and not be afraid to ask, and worth all for the help you ask and recieve.

I care about each of you on this site more then anything, thanks for being there, to help guide me in my efforts in supporting my husband. All your encouragment, and kind words. to be honest this is the nicest online group of people I have met! I look forward to reading the forums, and doing what I can to support as well.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.