Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
4 registered (watzupwitu, Won'tGiveUp, don64, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444521 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#190639 - 11/09/07 05:38 PM Hi its Logan- I'm Back
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
I did not know how to say this when I first came back to the site.

so I will just keep it simple. I got back from the Hospital a little while ago, and to be fully honest, It was the best healing experience of my entire life!

I Learned more about my self in 9 weeks than I did since I began my "recovery."

I would highly recomend it to everyone.

In the begining when I first got there It was really painful, all I wanted to do was leave, but I stuck it out. I'm so glad that I did, words cannot begin to descibe it.

I am in shock to learn what has happened lately here with some of the people I trusted so much. I feel really angry and hurt by it. It is really upseting, but I don't want to stir up this since the healthy thing seems to be to let it go.

I just want to say that I am terrible sorry that I missed the conferance. I really wanted to go and had planned on going. I had paid for it and planned to go, but because I had done so well at the hospital, my mom was afraid that it would some how negate what I had acomplished there and would trigger me too much.

I guess her concern was reasonable but because of the way she felt, I was unable to convince her to let me go to it, and so I was not allowed to go.

I would have so liked to meet some of you and had planned on doing so with some of you and for that I am truely sorry. My mom has promised to let me go to the next conferance, where ever it might be, but then again she promised to let me go to this last one, and broke her promise. i understand her concern but I am really angry about her decision and the result of it!!

Oh well. There is not much I can do about it now.

I just hope that those who went had a wonderful experience and it was good for you.

I just want to say that I am doing fairly well in this struggle and hope that you guys are doing ok in it as well.

sencerly
Logan

-Blade Runner

#190640 - 11/09/07 05:45 PM Re: Hi its Logan- I'm Back [Re: Logan]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Logan, I'm glad to hear you're doing better. I went in the hospital a little earlier this year and it helped me out a lot. So I'm glad to see it when others get the same help.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#190642 - 11/09/07 06:19 PM Re: Hi its Logan- I'm Back [Re: melliferal]
tartugas Offline
Board Member
MaleSurvivor
Loc: NYC
Fear not my brother, you were still there in spirit. And I carried you in my heart with me all weekend long. Welcome back. I am so glad to hear that you are back.

Healing D.H. Lawrence

#190647 - 11/09/07 06:53 PM Re: Hi its Logan- I'm Back [Re: tartugas]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
Thankyou so much Chris for saying that, it means so much to me!!!!
I though you may have been upset with me, because I proised to help you(although from what I hear you needed no help) with your presentation.

and Thankyou Melliferal for the Idea to do it in the first place. Had you not have, I would not have the corage to do so as well.

-Logan

-Blade Runner

#190730 - 11/10/07 02:26 AM Re: Hi its Logan- I'm Back [Re: Logan]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Logan,

It's great to see you back and I'm glad the hospital stay gave you so much to work on and process. The conference was excellent, but there will be another one in two years. It may not have been a bad idea to avoid overloading yourself so soon after your hospital experience.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.