Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (aniceguy, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64156 Topics
447663 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#199137 - 01/12/08 01:25 AM Re: Scared, confused, but grateful for this websit [Re: Danbuff]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Javier,

Pull up a comfortable chair, order another latte' and jump right in. The water is fine, and the waves of emotion will flood right over you. At times it will feel like you're drowning, but there are many guys here who will reach out and pull you back to the surface.

We have all felt lost and alone, but this place has saved many of us.

Welcome, look around, post when you want, and feel free to share all you want. We'll be here for you.

Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#199156 - 01/12/08 08:04 AM Re: Scared, confused, but grateful for this websit [Re: Scoutvictim]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Javier,

I'm glad you found us. I joined exactly 2 months ago and this place is really special for me. It's been a huge help to me. I hope you will find it as good for you as well, and feel free to share all those overwhelming emotions. You don't have to feel all this alone!! It can be hard to believe perhaps... Take your time. With the help of others here, perhaps you will find you are stronger than you thought.

Tell us more about yourself as you feel comfortable. I'd really like to hear. Oh, and don't forget there's a chat room too.

Take care now

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.